BY COFFEE-MATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

How better to enjoy a cup of coffee than with the flavor of Irish Creme? Rich, creamy and blended with a delicate hint of mint, it is the perfect complement to a perfect cup of coffee.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Tried & true, it not only is delicious in coffee, but black teas & hot chocolate as well." in 2 reviews
  • "You can't go wrong with any of Coffee Mate's flavors of coffee creamer!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes great but has high fructose corn syrup and other Unrecognizable chemicals I no longer wish to put in my body." in 1 review
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
This is one of my favorite coffee creamers! I LOVE Irish cream! This creamer is so, well, "Irishy"! :P It doesn't cost too much, and you can get it pretty much anywhere, which is nice, since you don't have to go all over town to find it! I would definitely recommend!
Jami J.
I love coffee and this definitely helps me enjoy my morning cup of Joe. Although this isn't my favorite coffee creamer I do like it and am sure most people that like cream will love it as well
Kristina N.
Lancaster, NY
This product mixes so well with all different types of coffee. I personally love adding a little more of this kind of cream with a darker roast coffee. It gives it a very rich taste.
Breanna M.
Oak Park, MI
This isn't my favorite Coffeemate creamer, but I thought it was really good. I love that you don't need a ton of the cream to flavor coffee. A little goes a long way!
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Could be made with better quality ingredients, but the taste is so worth it! I love the rich flavor and the aroma when I add this to my coffee - heaven!
Amanda K.
Corp Christi, TX
I adore this creamer, just a hint of flavor makes the coffee be the standout. It is the perfect blend. I do wish it was made with sugar only.
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
The coffee creamer is fabulous for the times where you don't want any major flavor but still want the creaminess that milk doesn't give you.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
I prefer this brand to any other brand. The other brands just do not cut it for me. This is my definite go to for any and all creamer.
Amy C.
Woodbridge, VA
A decent flavor in Coffee-Mate's line-up. Tried & true, it not only is delicious in coffee, but black teas & hot chocolate as well.
Rebecca K.
Pottsville, AR
This cream is too sweet for me. When I use it in my coffee I can't taste the cream I just taste sugar. Much too strong for me.