COFFEE-MATE Hazelnut Triple Strength Coffee Creamer uploaded by Shannon J.
2 colors available

BY COFFEE-MATE

Linger over a warm cup blended with the nutty sweetness of Hazelnut. Creamy and richly satisfying, this popular flavor makes a flavorful cup that's always a pleasure. see more...

• I've only tried hazelnut, has anyone tried the other flavors? What ...1 Answers
Orlando, FL
I was able to get a good deal on it at publix. Only $1.50! It's originally around $3. This is an awesome idea, but it's not as flavorful as the refrigerated version. I thought I'd be able to get the same flavor with maybe one or two drops but I have to add 6-8 drops to get the flavor I want. It's good for on the go especially in my case if you're trying to hide it from your co-workers, but it's not my favorite. It's just ok.
Akosita M.
Akosita M.
Gardena , CA
I bought this thinking it would be great because I use the original hazelnut creamer by coffeemate. I was wrong! You have to use a lot to get some sorta flavor and it's kinda chalky. I guess I will never by this product again. I will stick to the regular creamer they make.
Orlando, FL
I've only tried hazelnut, has anyone tried the other flavors? What was your favorite flavor? How many drops did you make to get the flavor you want.