BY COFFEE-MATE #79 in Creamer

Nestle Coffee-Mate Hazelnut Coffee Creamers: Lactose free Cholesterol free Gluten free Kosher 24 Hazelnut coffee creamers see more...

Glynis A.
Columbus, OH
These are perfect to keep hidden in my desk for my daily coffee at work. I always notice if I bring refrigerated coffee, it vanishes before I can even have my first cup of coffee -these are so convenient, I can always have a delicious cup of coffee!
Melissa T.
Charlotte, NC
These are so yummy to use. Nice for on the go have to hurry moments when rushing to get everything together but no time to properly do your coffee. Love the taste, not expensive either so it's perfect
Amanda G.
I love the single serve option of coffeemate over the full bottle because often times the full bottle goes bad by the time I can finish it, and with the single serve you can stash them away and they last for a long time.
Lisa Z.
Love these! They come in individual cups and they do not need to be refrigerated. Very good for on the go and you can add as many or as few as you would like to your coffee.
karen e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Best coffee creamer Ive ever used and have been using it for years. Have tried others but nothing compares to this one I don't even have to use sweetener with it these one are great for on the go
deanna j.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Easy to use great for on the go or for pre measured so you don't use too much creamer has that yummy creamy taste one of my faves.
Amanda R.
These packets are very handy my husband loves them and no need to refrigerate and the box don't take up much room
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Love these especially since I don't drink coffee everyday so it doesn't expire easily like a full bottle.
Lauren  A.
Lillington, NC
So simple to use and so delicious, and also at a reasonable price... You just can't beat this product
Blanca H.
The single packs are great for the office! I prefer the vanilla ones, but these are good as well.
Kelly R.
Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
I need to know where I can get