BY COFFEE-MATE

Nestle Coffee-Mate Hazelnut Coffee Creamers: Lactose free Cholesterol free Gluten free Kosher 24 Hazelnut coffee creamers see more...

Buy on Target*
Melissa T.
Charlotte, NC
These are so yummy to use. Nice for on the go have to hurry moments when rushing to get everything together but no time to properly do your coffee. Love the taste, not expensive either so it's perfect
Amanda G.
I love the single serve option of coffeemate over the full bottle because often times the full bottle goes bad by the time I can finish it, and with the single serve you can stash them away and they last for a long time.
Allison H.
El Monte, CA
Always loved these. It taste so good alone and with coffee. I love it when I'm craving something sweet in the morning, but too lazy to eat. This just adds a kick to my day instead of the original cream I usually use.
Glynis A.
Grove City, OH
These are perfect to keep hidden in my desk for my daily coffee at work. I always notice if I bring refrigerated coffee, it vanishes before I can even have my first cup of coffee -these are so convenient, I can always have a delicious cup of coffee!
Lisa Z.
Love these! They come in individual cups and they do not need to be refrigerated. Very good for on the go and you can add as many or as few as you would like to your coffee.
karen e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Best coffee creamer Ive ever used and have been using it for years. Have tried others but nothing compares to this one I don't even have to use sweetener with it these one are great for on the go
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Love the flavor of these! The convenience of these is awesome! I can throw one or 2 in my bag, and I have my favorite creamer with me at all times.
Alexis M.
Fort worth, TX
These little cups are filled with flavor and no worries about over doing it by pouring to much it's all portioned out with these easy little cups.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
I prefer this brand to any other brand. The other brands just do not cut it for me. This is my definite go to for any and all creamer.
deanna j.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Easy to use great for on the go or for pre measured so you don't use too much creamer has that yummy creamy taste one of my faves.
Kelly R.
Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
I need to know where I can get