Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCoffee CreamerCoffee-mate
Coffee-mate Hazelnut Liquid Coffee Creamer

Coffee-mate Hazelnut Liquid Coffee Creamer

Liquid Shelf Stable Aseptic Hazelnut

How long does this product usually last?
Is this Coffee creamer good? I am Keto so can only have sugar free but find most products have a lack of flavour.
Is this getting everyone through staying home? My morning coffee is everything right now
Start your review of Coffee-mate Hazelnut Liquid Coffee Creamer!
Stella Z.
Paris, KY
Coffee-mate Hazelnut Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Stella Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it! Such a great taste! It’s not too sweet and it makes my coffee having that earthy nutty warm taste. It is not thick like cream, it has rather liquid formula. The smell and taste are wonderful. You’ll love it😊
Nicole C.
Coffee-mate Hazelnut Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Nicole C.
Coffee-mate Hazelnut Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Nicole C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love my coffee mate liquid creamer in hazelnut. This is my favorite creamer for my coffee. Just the right amount of sweetness needed
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Coffee-mate Hazelnut Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Maria C.
Love it!! This is my go to brand for my morning coffee Nestle Coffee Mate and Hazelnut is one of my favorite flavors, I don't put sugar in my coffee cause this creamer replaces that, is so good and is not too sweet. #influenster #nestle #hazelnut #coffeemate #coffee #nestlecoffeematehazelnut
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Coffee-mate Hazelnut Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Destini B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite go to coffee creamer. The flavor is incomparable to other brands in my opinion. It definitely helps define and give my coffee that little kick of hazelnut that keeps me excited for my morning cup of coffee.
Trinity B.
Post Falls, ID
Coffee-mate Hazelnut Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Trinity B.
Coffee-mate Hazelnut Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Trinity B.
This creamer is so good! It taste just like it is advertised as and it is good in any coffee. It's lasts a while and is easy to store. Out off all the hazelnut creamers I've tried this one is really the best! I recommend to anyone!
Nancy B.
Coffee-mate Hazelnut Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Nancy B.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Coffee-mate (hazelnut) is a staple in my fridge. Just right amount of sweetness (not too sweet) just the right about of hazelnut flavor for that perfect cup of coffee. Pure joy. Look forward to my morning coffee with my coffee mate hazelnut:)
Danielle S.
Coffee-mate Hazelnut Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Danielle S.
Nestle coffee mate hazelnut flavor is delicious! This is triple churned and 2 times richer than milk. Always buy in bulk when this size is on sale!
Danielle R.
Brooklyn, NY
Coffee-mate Hazelnut Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Danielle R.
Coffee mate makes great coffee creamers! For years I used the vanilla one and recently decided to try out the hazelnut flavor and it is amazing!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,418 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
If you like your coffee taste a little nutty this is the creamer for you it taste wonderful in your coffee it’s a little bit expensive I’m a first time user but I would definitely buy again and I recommend to others
Logan B.
Lawndale, NC
Coffee-mate Hazelnut Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Logan B.
I love coffee-mate creamers! This one is one of my favorites! I’m always stocked up on this delightful, magical creamer. It adds zeal to my day! My coffee doesn’t need sugar or any extra flavoring when I add in this creamer. It’s my go to and you should try it! I guarantee you’ll enjoy that brew 1000x more!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...