Coffee-mate® Hazelnut Fat Free uploaded by Melissa H.Coffee-mate® Hazelnut Fat Free uploaded by Sarah J.

BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate Hazelnut Flavor Coffee Creamer Is The Perfect Way To Create A Delicious Cup Of Nutty Sweetness. Rich And Creamy, Our Amazing Hazelnut Is A Smooth Sweet Sip That Pleases. Stir In The Nutty Flavor Of Hazelnut Anytime For A Classic Cup That’s Lactose-free And Cholesterol Free. With Coffeemate Non-dairy Creamer, You Create Your Perfect Cup Every Time By Adding Just The Right Amount Of Flavor – Morning, Noon Or Night. Whether You’re Sharing With A Friend Or Taking A Moment To Recharge, The Rich, Creamy Taste Of Coffeemate Hazelnut Is The Perfect Flavor To Wake Up Your Cup.

Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (High Oleic Soybean And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed), And Less Than 2% Of Mono- And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Color Added, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Carrageenan.Adds A Trivial Amount Of Fat. Not A Source Of Lactose.

Buy on Walmart*
Allexie B.
HOBOKEN, NJ
We have this stocked up in my house all the time! It is so delicious and not bad for you because it is fat free. It is also sweet so you do not have to add any extra cream, milk, or sweetener. It is reasonably priced and always at the food store! My go-to coffee creamer!
Lindsey P.
Denver
A true staple in our house! We love the creamer and especially that it is fat free! It tastes amazing with morning coffee and is a treat! We buy hazelnut and vanilla and rotate through! Have been buying for years and years!
Ashlyn R.
I absolutely love Coffee-mate. It has all the flavor I need in my morning coffee. The Hazelnut is amazing. If you haven't tried it, you definitely need to. It's not the cheapest around, but for how it tastes, I feel like it's at a good value. I recommend this!
Sarah J.
Kansas City, KS
This is great stuff. Especially if you are wanting to cut out sugar from you daily diet. Let me tell you I must have coffee!! Theres no ifs about it.. And I absolutely dislike just plain black coffee. So since I want to stay away from sugar I choose the Nestle Coffee-Mate SUGAR FREE Hazelnut Coffee Creamer. It comes in cream or powder. I choose the powder because it seems to go farther. But the cream is just as good.. I highly recommend this product if you are a "must have coffee" fanatic.
Renee C.
It's something about this flavor that doesn't sit too well with me. Not sure what it is. I can use it in a pinch but it is definitely not a fan favorite in my house. I will say that it is convenient and is probably the most available creamer but I'm not happy about it.
K. W.
Fat free, full flavor! My favorite flavor for coffee without the guilt. What more can you ask for? I love this stuff. Sometimes it's hard to find in the store though.
Gianna C.
Flushing, NY
I love this coffee creamer!! I use it every day and never have to put anything else in my coffee but this! it tastes great and isn't expensive!! also its non-dairy which is really a plus.
Courtney G.
Youngwood, PA
My current favorite creamer! I mix it with maxwell house breakfast blend and it tastes phenomenal. Mind you, I am NOT a coffee person, so I'd say that means something! :)
Daniel V.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best coffee creamer. gives that extra taste to your morning coffee with the hazelnut taste that just delights my taste buds.. better than regular milk
Julie B.
Santa Clarita, CA
This is our favorite coffee creamer. It is not too sweet and I am happy it is fat free. It lasts a long time which is also a plus ansd we only use it on the weekends.
Diana S.
Does anyone prefer this brand over its competitors
DONNA V.