Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCoffee CreamerCoffee-mate
Coffee-mate French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer

Coffee-mate French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer

Liquid Shelf Stable Aseptic French Vanilla

On a scale of 1 -10 how good is this product ?
What is your favorite flavor of coffee creamer??? Coffee-mate French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer ?
Is this is a good creamer for my coffee?
Start your review of Coffee-mate French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer!
Taina L.
Tampa, FL
Coffee-mate French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Taina L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I loved this product. I am not a lover of vanilla but I have to say that this one surprised me, since it is not as sweet as other brands. The truth is that I recommend it, it gives a very good touch to coffee. #coffe #liquid #good #flavor #morning #beauty #influenster #vanilla #french #coffeemate #amazon Coffee-mate Fat Free French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Coffee-mate French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Publix
Coffee-mate French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer is my favorite coffee creamer. I just realized about a month ago that this creamer is gluten free and dairy free which makes it even better with 5G of sugar. Has great flavor so I don’t have to add sugar or milks/creamers of any kind except a splash of this French Vanilla. Price is very reasonable compared to others. I recommend giving it a try.
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
Coffee-mate French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Rocio V.
Purchased at: Costco
This milk for the coffee enchants, it has a good flavor, and others there are different flavors, the vanilla is the one we like the most.
Nefertiti R.
Coffee-mate French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Nefertiti R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Esta mañana yo e probado por primera vez sobre mi cafe este delicioso producto, que sabor tan rico le da, lo recomiendo mucho tu paladar quedará fascinado 🤗
Viri A.
San Diego, CA
Coffee-mate French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Viri A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Been using this product for years now. This is a MUST in my home. I literally need coffee to function and the French vanilla makes it so much better. I don’t even add extra sugar to it. Will definitely recommend and will continue buying.
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
Coffee-mate French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by kristina B.
Coffee mate French vanilla creamer is the best. It taste so good with my coffee . the vanilla taste isn't to strong but just enough not to over power my coffee.
Nanyelin P.
Sun City Ctr, FL
Coffee-mate French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Nanyelin P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite creamer of all time. I buy it every time I go grocery shopping. It’s sweet and makes a great cold foam as well
Jackie R.
Sumrall, MS
This flavor is so great! It is my favorite. I like to add to my coffee and if I have iced coffee I also add a little whip cream on top. Delish!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,915 reviews
Coffee-mate French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Wendy C.
The most perfect French Vanilla creamer ever!!!! This isn’t too sweet at all or under sweet! I don’t need to add much to my coffee unlike some other creamers where I have to add a lot to my coffee to get flavor. This creamer also enhances flavored coffee perfectly too without being overwhelming and taking over the flavor.
Asri P.
Las Vegas, NV
Coffee-mate French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Asri P.
This is my everyday creamer! I can't have my coffee without this. I just love the taste and the sweetness is perfect, I can just add a bit and it doesn't ruin my coffee taste!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...