Coffee-mate® French Vanilla Fat Free uploaded by Alicia B.Coffee-mate® French Vanilla Fat Free uploaded by Mackenzie R.Coffee-mate® French Vanilla Fat Free uploaded by Aseel A.

BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate Fat Free French Vanilla flavor coffee creamer is the classic way to create a delicious cup of low fat creamy vanilla perfection. The perfect way to transform your everyday cup, the creamy, rich taste of Coffeemate will give you a flavorful lift that gets you going. Stir in the amazing goodness for a sensational sip that’s lactose-free and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate non-dairy creamer, you create your perfect cup every time by adding just the right amount of what you love – morning, noon or night. Whether you’re sharing with a friend or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, creamy taste of Coffeemate Fat Free French Vanilla is a great way to wake up your cup.

Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (High Oleic Soybean and/or High Oleic Canola), and Less than 2% of Mono- and Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Caseinate (a Milk Derivative), Color Added, Carrageenan.Adds a trivial amount of fat.Not a source of lactose.

• How does this product taste? it is worth getting?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Stacy S.
I buy this relatively regular basis for my coffee. I love the way it taste and it makes my coffee taste delicious. I also love it if the fordable and can be found everywhere. I will buy this again
Ryan-Abby H.
I have bought this coffee creamer more than a few times. Now that cold weather is upon us I have been drinking the warmer drinks and I love adding this creamer to it. My favorite thing to add this creamer to is hot chocolate. I have tried other brands of creamers and I still go back to this one.
Alicia B.
Leitchfield, KY
I always use to put milk in my coffee every morning. Cuz I hate powered creamer. But I gave thus a try and now I'm completely obsessed with it. And you don't even have to add sugar anymore with this !
Mackenzie R.
Livermore, CA
All time favorite coffee creamer. Every morning i gebuinly look forward to mt first sip of coffee after adding in my creamer! It does bot take much so it lasts longer then any other creamer i have used.
Kelsey B.
Duvall, WA
If your a daily coffee drinker, I highly recommend getting the actual creamer rather than this powered creamer. This powder can, at times, be a little chunky and I'd have to stir my coffee. However, I'm a daily coffee drinker and I would much rather just buy the actual creamer because it tastes better than this powered stuff. Although, if you don't drink very much coffee I would try this because it does last a while which is really nice!
Stacy N.
One of the coffee creamers that they have out there with many different flavors, this one seems to be a favorite with most people. I have rated this 4 stars because it usually goes bad before I can finish it. I wish they made a smaller container.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Currently my favorite creamer! The vanilla flavoring adds the perfect amount of extra sweetness to my coffee, which I love. It dissolves quite well into hot coffee and also smells pretty nice, as well. Will be buying again!
Taryn A.
Being lactose intolerant, I love that this product is dairy-free! You get a rich and creamy flavor without any dairy! This is my go-to product for coffee creamer- and the french vanilla is by far the best!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I usually use liquid creamer for my coffee, but decided to try this to save some money. I liked the taste, but I didn't like how the powder created a film over the top of the cup no matter how much I stirred.
Stephanie T.
Hindsville, AR
I like the taste of this in my coffee. I don't drink coffee without some sort of creamer. I would recommend if you're wanting to save money rather than buying liquid creamer.
angelica f.
Bessemer, Mi
How does this product taste? it is worth getting?