Coffee-mate® Fat Free Italian Sweet Creme Flavor Coffee Creamer uploaded by Kat H.

BY COFFEE-MATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nestle?? Coffee-Mate?? Fat Free Italian Sweet Creme Coffee Creamer.
Italian series.
New!
Natural & artificial flavors.
16 fl oz (1 pt/ 473 ml).

Kat H.
This creamer is incredible! makes my coffee taste like warm ice cream! With the chilly days quickly approaching, this is my go to creamer. sitting outside listening to the leaves crinkle as soft winds rustle them. no on can bust my coffee bubble in those moments!
Stephanie G.
Clearwater, FL
This creamer is great and coffee but even better in a cup of chai tea. My son loves it in the hot cocoa gives it a really rich dessert flavor I would buy this again and again
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is my favorite coffee creamer. It's super sweet, so you don't need a lot to be able to taste the creamer. I'll use this instead of using milk and sugar with my coffee.
Ayla G.
Skokie, IL
I used to get the hazelnut flavor, but I wanted a change so I decided to buy these, and no regrets at all, its not to strong, and one of my fave coffee creams!
Tracy T.
I cant get enough of this. I drink coffee more than anything else and this is a MUST HAVE in it. I'm so in love with this flavor
justine l.
howell, NJ
Im a big coffee drinker..this is my all time favorite..never have to put sugar..its so good i don't usually use anything else
Glendy L.
Rosamond, CA
What's my coffee with out coffee mate? Boring lol. But this is my most favorite creamer flavor. Seriously good!