Coffee-mate® Coffee-mate® Liquid Butter Pecan uploaded by Nicole V.Coffee-mate® Coffee-mate® Liquid Butter Pecan uploaded by Caroline M.

BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate Ice Cream Shop Butter Pecan flavor creamer brings all the creaminess and sweetness of ice cream into your coffee cup. It’s rich buttery aroma and delicious pecan flavor, leaves your taste buds longing for more. This delicious non-dairy and lactose-free coffee creamer, lets you create your perfect cup anytime by adding just the right amount of flavor. The rich and sweet taste of Ice Cream Shop Butter Pecan flavor is just the perfect way to visit the ice cream shop without ever leaving your home.

Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (High Oleic Soybean And/Or High Oleic Canola), And Less Than 2% Of Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative)**, Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan.Not A Source Of Lactose.

Jessica W.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this creamer so much! When I was a kid, I hated anything Butter Pecan, not anymore. It’s a new favorite of mine. We only buy CoffeeMate Hazelnut or French Vanilla or we buy half n half. So it’s nice it have a new flavor to try. I 100% recommend this.
Nicole V.
Glen Gardner, NJ
I need this everyday to survive. Not too sweet. Doesn’t taste fake. Just delicious. Seriously tastes like ice cream. I use maybe 2 tbsp a day. Makes the perfect cup of coffee. $3.39 for a big bottle that will last 2 weeks
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
Yum-o! I didn't think coffee could get any better and then I discovered this... and the rest is history! Rich and creamy, and with the delicious taste of butter pecan ice cream, but you don't lose the taste of the coffee. I'm not sure how many calories/fat grams it contains, but it doesn't take much to get that full, rich flavor in your coffee, so don't be super heavy-handed while pouring and you'll be just fine. Enjoy!!
Adara G.
Southern Pnes, NC
I adore the fact that with this creamer, you don’t have to use any sugar in your coffee whatsoever. With that being said, the creamer itself is only 35 calories for ever 1-2 tablespoons (sorry I can’t remember lol) . It makes my coffee taste sweet but not too sweet the way that some dreamers do.
Jocylyn D.
Columbus
I am the kind of girl that when I wake up in the morning I need a cup of coffee to start my day. This coffee creamer is one of the best I have come across so far. I love to explore different flavors, and butter pecan has now become one of my personal favorites. I would recommend this to all sweet coffee fans!
Amanda L.
Arlington, TN
This coffee creamer is super sweet. It didn’t leave my coffee tasting like a buttered pecan, but instead like a poured a cup full of sugar into my coffee. This was really disappointing and will not buy again.
Adison B.
Plattsburgh, NY
This creamer had a very thick consistenc [product:nestle-coffeemate-butter-pecan-liquid-coffee-creamer-16-fl.-oz.-bottle] y and made the coffee very creamy! As a Batista, this creamer is not of quality or health but is delicious and cheap!
Kortney H.
Warrenton
I LOVE this flavor idea. One of my favorite ice cream flavors brought to breakfast. It’s a little on the sweet side so use sparingly and enjoy the delicious treat!
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
ok so im a huge coffee lover and i try every creamer that comes out instead of mint amd candy cane flavors or pumpkin but this on is amazing the taste is soo onpoint. amd i love butter pecan ice cream so this tastes so good to me. i domt add sugar just the creamer to my coffee and the taste is there. if u love butter pecan ice cream u will love this in ur coffee u wont b disapointed.i bought the biggest on for only $3 and some change.
Jordyn C.
My favorite creamer flavor EVER! Sweet and buttery just like the ice cream. This definitely isn't a flavor I'd usually think to put in my coffee but it is AMAZING! It is super sweet so a little goes a long way. Totally an underrated flavor and a must try for anyone that is bored with the traditional Vanilla or Caramel
Stacy P.
Does it taste just like the ice cream?
Gissel P.
Bell Gardens, CA
What’s that taste of this?
Yomna S.
Windsor, ON
So exciting! Let me know if you tried this!
Ashley H.
Sounds great! Has anyone tried it?
Natalie J.