Coffee-mate® Amaretto Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Edgar jesus m.

BY COFFEE-MATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Indulge yourself with the rich, almond flavor of Amaretto. A luscious, sophisticated taste you'll love, it's perfect as an afternoon treat, and a great way to make after-dinner coffee extra special.

Coffee-mate® Amaretto Liquid Coffee Creamer
  • "It's the next best thing to the really amaretto in your morning coffee " in 1 review
Jeniffer F.
Tampa, FL
Comodo de llevarm, para ponerle crema a tu cafe, de excelente sabo, con la calidad de cofee mate que es muy buena
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
I love coffee mate creamer they have so many to choose from but I would rather have the liquid then the powder
Enzie S.
I still love the traditional vanilla powder the best. This amaretto liquid flavor is too sweet for my taste.
Lauren D.
Batavia, IL
Love this creamer and love this flavor! It's one of my favorites! They have so many options to choose from!
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
We have these at work. The coffee mate powdered creamers are great. I especially like the hazelnut flavor.
Courtney I.
One of my favorite flavors! It's delicious in both tea and coffee. I love it paired with a dark roast.
Kelly G.
Coffee mate tries hard to make a good creamer. However, it continually leaves a chemical after taste.
Charlotte B.
LOVE Amaretto - this and the Creme Brulee are my favorites!! Amaretto is always a good flavor to get!
Miranda M.
The Amaretto liquid coffee creamer from Coffee Mate is my favorite store bought coffee creamer.
Aleya D.
Omg this is the most amazing creamer😍!!! If you have never tried it and is looking for a new coffee creamer to try i recommend this one. I absolutely love this creamer. It didnt even last me as long as my other creamers.