Coffee-mate® Amaretto Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Edgar jesus m.

Coffee-mate® Amaretto Liquid Coffee Creamer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Indulge yourself with the rich, almond flavor of Amaretto. A luscious, sophisticated taste you'll love, it's perfect as an afternoon treat, and a great way to make after-dinner coffee extra special.

Coffee-mate® Amaretto Liquid Coffee Creamer
  • "It's the next best thing to the really amaretto in your morning coffee " in 1 review
Alex O.
Spring, TX
I prefer this brand to any other brand. The other brands just do not cut it for me. This is my definite go to for any and all creamer.
Thora T.
Bronx, NY
The hazelnut is just a little too nutty for me. I drink this brand creamer all the time, but this is not on my top list of flavors.
annette S.
Another great one, hard to find usually one in the fall, but love these complex taste, reminds me of fruit cake, I love fruit cake!!
Chanda E.
Artesia , NM
This flavor of creamer is delicious but quite sweet. I love having it with my coffee but I have to make sure it's a small cup
Loriann M.
Very yummy. This cream tastes really good, not too sweet and comes in so many flavors it's so hard to choose sometimes.
Jessica Argueta A.
Las Vegas, NV
It I really enjoy having it with my coffee. It's among one of my favorite flavors from Coffee Mate (I've tried many)
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
I love coffee mate creamer they have so many to choose from but I would rather have the liquid then the powder
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
I still love the traditional vanilla powder the best. This amaretto liquid flavor is too sweet for my taste.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
Love this creamer and love this flavor! It's one of my favorites! They have so many options to choose from!
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
We have these at work. The coffee mate powdered creamers are great. I especially like the hazelnut flavor.