Coffee-mate® Amaretto Liquid Coffee Creamer

by Coffee-mate

Indulge yourself with the rich, almond flavor of Amaretto. A luscious, sophisticated taste you'll love, it's perfect as an afternoon treat, and a great way to make after-dinner coffee extra special.

Where can I get coffee mate amaretto coffee cream in Greenbrier tn
Start your review of Coffee-mate® Amaretto Liquid Coffee Creamer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It's the next best thing to the really amaretto in your morning coffee ” in reviews
Lowville, NY
2,150 reviews
This is discontinued but I don’t think that’s true because I’m actually using this amaretto creamer right now in my coffee and it tastes absolutely delicious and I promise you I will be trying this again .
APO , Ae
I've tried a sample of the amaretto coffee cream and I have to say after trying it it was my new favorite flavor. It's the next best thing to the really amaretto in your morning coffee
Greenwood, IN
This is my all time favorite creamer. No other amaretto creamer compares. I’m so happy that they’ve brought it back full time and not just in the seasonal line.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is the only creamer I put in my coffee. I use the sugar free kind, however I love how many different flavors they have. Especially around the holidays.
Prattville, AL
The only thing I buy to put in my coffee! Love lots of the flavors especially when they do the seasonal ones. Coffee is just not coffee without Coffeemate!
Monroe, GA
It has a a funky aftertaste, It's not excatly a super pleasant thing to happen. cost wise it's abit higher. I prefer International delights over this.
Red oak, TX
I get this type of coffee at QT so it is only right that I bring a familiar flavor home. It does not taste quite the same but it is close enough
Indianapolis , IN
I prefer this brand to any other brand. The other brands just do not cut it for me. This is my definite go to for any and all creamer.
Another great one, hard to find usually one in the fall, but love these complex taste, reminds me of fruit cake, I love fruit cake!!
Cresco, IA
The hazelnut is just a little too nutty for me. I drink this brand creamer all the time, but this is not on my top list of flavors.