Coffee-mate® Amaretto Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Edgar jesus m.

BY COFFEE-MATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Indulge yourself with the rich, almond flavor of Amaretto. A luscious, sophisticated taste you'll love, it's perfect as an afternoon treat, and a great way to make after-dinner coffee extra special.

Coffee-mate® Amaretto Liquid Coffee Creamer
  • "It's the next best thing to the really amaretto in your morning coffee " in 1 review
Iriana C.
APO , Ae
I've tried a sample of the amaretto coffee cream and I have to say after trying it it was my new favorite flavor. It's the next best thing to the really amaretto in your morning coffee
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is the only creamer I put in my coffee. I use the sugar free kind, however I love how many different flavors they have. Especially around the holidays.
Wanda H.
Prattville, AL
The only thing I buy to put in my coffee! Love lots of the flavors especially when they do the seasonal ones. Coffee is just not coffee without Coffeemate!
Angela B.
Monroe, GA
It has a a funky aftertaste, It's not excatly a super pleasant thing to happen.
cost wise it's abit higher. I prefer International delights over this.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
I prefer this brand to any other brand. The other brands just do not cut it for me. This is my definite go to for any and all creamer.
Thora B.
Cresco, IA
The hazelnut is just a little too nutty for me. I drink this brand creamer all the time, but this is not on my top list of flavors.
annette S.
Another great one, hard to find usually one in the fall, but love these complex taste, reminds me of fruit cake, I love fruit cake!!
Chanda E.
Artesia, NM
This flavor of creamer is delicious but quite sweet. I love having it with my coffee but I have to make sure it's a small cup
Christine  R.
These little liquid creamers are awesome ! let's you portion how Much you put in your coffee and the flavors are great !
Loriann M.
Very yummy. This cream tastes really good, not too sweet and comes in so many flavors it's so hard to choose sometimes.
Terri S.
Nashville
Where can I get coffee mate amaretto coffee cream in Greenbrier tn