Coffee-mate® Amaretto Liquid Coffee Creamer

by Coffee-mate

Indulge yourself with the rich, almond flavor of Amaretto. A luscious, sophisticated taste you'll love, it's perfect as an afternoon treat, and a great way to make after-dinner coffee extra special.

Where can I get coffee mate amaretto coffee cream in Greenbrier tn
Start your review of Coffee-mate® Amaretto Liquid Coffee Creamer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“It's the next best thing to the really amaretto in your morning coffee ” in reviews
Artesia, NM
This flavor of creamer is delicious but quite sweet. I love having it with my coffee but I have to make sure it's a small cup
These little liquid creamers are awesome ! let's you portion how Much you put in your coffee and the flavors are great !
Very yummy. This cream tastes really good, not too sweet and comes in so many flavors it's so hard to choose sometimes.
Las Vegas, NV
It I really enjoy having it with my coffee. It's among one of my favorite flavors from Coffee Mate (I've tried many)
Tampa, FL
Comodo de llevarm, para ponerle crema a tu cafe, de excelente sabo, con la calidad de cofee mate que es muy buena
New Castle, IN
I love coffee mate creamer they have so many to choose from but I would rather have the liquid then the powder
Levittown, PA
Love amaretto, did not enjoy this. The flavor was too artificial and overpowering. There was no subtle taste.
Laguna Hills, CA
I still love the traditional vanilla powder the best. This amaretto liquid flavor is too sweet for my taste.
Grand Rapids, MI
We have these at work. The coffee mate powdered creamers are great. I especially like the hazelnut flavor.
Batavia, IL
Love this creamer and love this flavor! It's one of my favorites! They have so many options to choose from!