Coffee-mate® Amaretto Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Edgar jesus m.

BY COFFEE-MATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Indulge yourself with the rich, almond flavor of Amaretto. A luscious, sophisticated taste you'll love, it's perfect as an afternoon treat, and a great way to make after-dinner coffee extra special.

Coffee-mate® Amaretto Liquid Coffee Creamer
  • "It's the next best thing to the really amaretto in your morning coffee " in 1 review
Jennifer P.
This is hands down one of my absolute favorite coffee creamer flavors! I wish this was sold all year round! I stock up on it though whenever I find it at my local grocery store! This flavor is absolutely amazing!!
Alexandra P.
I have been drinking Coffee Mate for years and so has my mother, and my grandmother. I will never buy another brand of creamer. It adds a lovely flavor and you don't need any additional sugar, but you can still taste the coffee. I'd honestly drink this straight if that were socially acceptable. Holy cow this is probably the best flavor they have. It actually tastes like real ameretto but it's classier because you aren't drinking in the morning! Such a shame this is no longer a regular flavor. It sometimes comes out around the holidays.

Please note that this is a non dairy creamer but it is "kosher dairy" because it does contain a super super small amount of some sort of milk product. So small that they can legally claim dairy free, but everything counts for kosher certification!
Jessica C.
If you are a fan of almond flavored things then this is great. So good to me. Super almond flavor, creamy, and sweet. I've only seen it at a few stores, so a little hard to find.
Sarah M.
Brewster, NY
So good! Taste exactly like amaretto. Product is the perfect amount of sweet. Bought product at Walmart. I would recommend buying if you like almond tasting products. It is not too expensive and a lot comes in the bottle
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my new favorite! It adds amaretto flavor without being overpowering. I usually drink a dark roast and it pairs well. I have also added a bit to hot chocolate and it taste amazing!
Angela B.
Goodland, KS
I drank this years ago & then I couldn't find it anymore. I found it again at WALMART & was so excited! Decent price! I'm not much into sweet coffee except this one!
Thera H.
When we can find this creamer we buy a load of it. This is one of my all time favorite flavors. It's sweet, but not too sweet. If you've ever had amaretto, you'll love this creamer.
Iriana C.
APO , Ae
I've tried a sample of the amaretto coffee cream and I have to say after trying it it was my new favorite flavor. It's the next best thing to the really amaretto in your morning coffee
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is the only creamer I put in my coffee. I use the sugar free kind, however I love how many different flavors they have. Especially around the holidays.
Wanda H.
Prattville, AL
The only thing I buy to put in my coffee! Love lots of the flavors especially when they do the seasonal ones. Coffee is just not coffee without Coffeemate!