Coffee Gives Me Superpowers: An Illustrated Book About the Most Awesome Beverage on Earth uploaded by Diane N.

BY NONE

Review (1)
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Coffee, cà phê, café. Do you speak coffee?? *English, Vietnamese, French (the three languages I speak other than caffeine). Then this book is for you!! Coffee Gives Me Superpowers is such an amazing read! The illustrations are cute, funny, and informative. The book is jam packed to the brim with facts, jokes, and activities. It'll have you saying, I like you a latté instead of I don't like you very matcha! *see what I did there!?! (I also love tea so Ryoko, if you ever make a book about tea, girl, let me know!) the cutest coffee table book and it was only $9.99 at Kinokuniya bookstore in Uwajimaya in Seattle!