COFFEE CRISP 4-Pack

by Coffee Crisp

Savour the airiness and crunch that Canadians agree makes a nice, light snack. This 4-Pack of COFFEE CRISP Milk Chocolatey Wafer Bars is perfect for sharing the satisfying harmony of crispy vanilla wafer, coffee-crème filling, and a thin chocolatey coating. Proudly produced at our Sterling Rd. factory in Toronto, Ontario, each bar is made with naturally-sourced ingredients like cocoa, coffee, and natural flavors for that real coffee taste. Plus, we use only 100% sustainably sourced cocoa, to ensure the best quality, and strengthen the communities of our farmers. It’s no wonder why COFFEE CRISP has been a uniquely Canadian treat and a shared fan favourite for decades.

Canadas' 150th is coming up. What are your favourite beauty products, restaurants, food, etc. from Canada or only found in Canada? Mine is [product:nestle-coffee-crisp-canada-candy-coffee-crisp-chocolate-bar-4-x-50gram-bars-imported-from-canada]
Can you put these in the freezer?
Anyone remember the brief period nestle carried these in the states?
Start your review of COFFEE CRISP 4-Pack!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Coffee crisp has to be one of my fave chocolate bars ever. I love the small ones during halloween and will often dibs them
St, QC
1,160 reviews
It used to be my favorite chocolate bar, I don’t know what happened, it tastes so fake now, like fake chocolate. So sad
An ancle lives in Canada prought me this and I adore it . Its so deliciouse and crispy my childrens like it tooo
This has been my favorite chocolate for years! It is soo addictive especially when i freeze the chocolate bar.
Fredericton, NB
COFFEE CRISP 4-Pack uploaded by Mary Jane P.
yummy product full of flavor and perfect size love these when I get them a must have