COFFEE CRISP 4-Pack

by Coffee Crisp

Savour the airiness and crunch that Canadians agree makes a nice, light snack. This 4-Pack of COFFEE CRISP Milk Chocolatey Wafer Bars is perfect for sharing the satisfying harmony of crispy vanilla wafer, coffee-crème filling, and a thin chocolatey coating. Proudly produced at our Sterling Rd. factory in Toronto, Ontario, each bar is made with naturally-sourced ingredients like cocoa, coffee, and natural flavors for that real coffee taste. Plus, we use only 100% sustainably sourced cocoa, to ensure the best quality, and strengthen the communities of our farmers. It’s no wonder why COFFEE CRISP has been a uniquely Canadian treat and a shared fan favourite for decades.

Canadas' 150th is coming up. What are your favourite beauty products, restaurants, food, etc. from Canada or only found in Canada? Mine is [product:nestle-coffee-crisp-canada-candy-coffee-crisp-chocolate-bar-4-x-50gram-bars-imported-from-canada]
Can you put these in the freezer?
Anyone remember the brief period nestle carried these in the states?
Start your review of COFFEE CRISP 4-Pack!
COFFEE CRISP 4-Pack uploaded by Kayla R.
My favourite chocolate bar. It has the right amount of coffee flavour with the crunch of the wafer. The chocolate just wraps it all together. This is not exspensive. Some places can be alittle more then others.
Georgetown, ON
These have always been my favourite chocolate bars growing up! Not too sweet, but not too "adult", satisfyingly crunchy and a nice light texture. They don't taste much like coffee to me persay, more of a mocha flavour. Highly recommend!
Brooks, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite chocolate bar. I live coffee and chocolate so the combination of both is my heaven. Cookie chocolate and coffee flavour what else could you ask for.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one of my favourite chocolate bars. Such a great taste and flavour. Love the hint of coffee. My friends from the USA always have me bring them some.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
My favourite chocolate bar of all time. At one point I was eating one a day. Absolutely addicted. The taste and texture is great and they are always fresh.
Mmmm!!!! These chocolate bars are one of my favorite!! They have a taste of chocolate and coffee. They are crispy inside!! I totaly recomand it!!!!
Edmonton, AB
Oh. My. Goodness. These are one of my go to for chocolate. Good price and they are a great combination of coffee flavor and chocolate. Love!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love coffee and chocolate, but I did not love them together in this chocolate bar. I think it needed a touch more sweetness for me.
Surrey
This is my ultimate favourite chocolate bar. Have nothing bad to say about coffee crisp other than once you've had one you want more.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
COFFEE CRISP 4-Pack uploaded by Quvante A.
My favourite chocolate bar, my favourite on the good munchy! I love the chocolate, wafer, coffee mix layers, it's so good!