COFFEE CREAMER

COFFEE CREAMER

INGREDIENTS: WATER, SUGAR, HIGH OLEIC SOYBEAN OIL, CORN SYRUP, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SODIUM CASEINATE (FROM MILK)*, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (COLOR), DATEM, POLYSORBATE 60, CARRAGEENAN, CARAMEL COLOR, SALT.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of COFFEE CREAMER!
How would you rate this product?
COFFEE CREAMER uploaded by Addison S.
Bailey's hasn't been in stock at any of the stores I usually shop, so I picked this up out of both curiosity and first world desperation. I've bought Lucerne products before and have been happy with their cottage cheeses and sour creams so I wasn't leery of purchasing this despite the inclusion of artificial flavoring in this particular creamer, but in the end this turned out to be not good at all. It had a strong chemical taste and chemical aftertaste. Not a fan of wasting food, but I dumped the rest of the bottle down the drain. Not recommended to anyone, even in a pinch.

Looking for your answer?