Codi Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Marie D.Codi Hand and Body Lotion uploaded by Iris R.

BY CODI

This unique hand and body lotion is specially formulated with urea, and rich emollients and fragrance. see more...

Ms.Shali_ C.
Newman, CA
Review for: Olive more...
After a manicure I was given this as a gift from the staff at the nail salon. I must say this product is by far sooo moisturizing! I love the smell of it so fresh and clean. I just purchased a set on amazon and a travel size to bring with me in my handbag where ever I go! Highly recommend this lotion!!
Neida C.
Brooklyn
After a manicure, we all look forward to the hot towel and of course the lotion that some how leaves our hands looking and feeling so soft. The best daily lotion I have ever used. I even bought one for the office. A definite must have.
Hailee W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Best lotion of the year! Love the lavender scented one! Gentle! Love the scent so much! Great value! Would purchase again and again! Love this stuff! Can be found at most department stores! Would highly recommend!
Rebekah W.
Review for: Olive more...
Let's start this review firstly the smell of it is so good and the cream is really moisturizing and secondly I personally think it's a good price for a cream
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love this lotion. It keeps your hands and moisturized. The smell is great and is rejuvenating. The price is really good Codi Hand and Body Lotion
Marie D.
Milwaukee, WI
A-MAZING!!!!! LOVE this hand cream. My manicurist gave it to me as a Christmas gift (they sell it too). Non-greasy, light, silky, incredibly hydrating.
Stephany E.
Guttenberg, NJ
Review for: Pomegranate more...
This lotion leaves your skin smelling like you just left the spa. I use it almost daily and it leaves my dry skin feeling super soft and moisturized!

back