BY CODE SC

Original. Modern. Natural. Just like you. You'll Need Your Halloween Mask Pumpkin Exfoliant improves clarity and texture of all skin types, diminishes appearance of fine lines, hydrates and reveals dewy skin with gentle skin renewing pumpkin, carrot, papaya, and orange peel. Recommended Use: Apply a moderate layer of product over cleansed face and neck, avoiding eye area. Leave on for 10 minutes. Remove thoroughly with cool water, massaging in circular motions. About Us: Code SC is natural skin care products for men who want to go green without sacrificing style. We rely on medicinal plants, herbs, essential oils, and natural cosmeceuticals to safely treat skin. Every ingredient is hand selected to ensure it comes from sustainable, natural or wildcrafted sources. We don't add any artificial colors, smells, or preservatives (parabens.) Additionally, all our products are packaged in 100% recyclable plastic bottles and jars. We're proud of our decision to strive to be a zero landfill waste company - we try to repurpose or recycle everything we use. We look good, and do good. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I recently was gifted this mask during Halloween. I've never heard of this brand or product before, so it was exciting to try it. I would have to save it was somewhat effective at exfoliating my skin, but not anything terrific. The smell is pleasant and invigorating, but I don't believe I would purchase it the future once I run out.
China B.
Griffin, GA
This exfoliant smells so amazing. It smells like roasted salted pumpkin and it doesn't taste bad either. (Some got in my mouth) it isn't rough on my skin when I'm exfoliating. However, the smell of the pumpkin does linger about an hour or two after you use it , but I don't mind that at all.
Ilka C.
I own one of this, smells that pumkin pie or starbucks punkin latte. Leaves skin soft and moisturized. I just love this product. You can smell punkin pie all year long. Recomend this product to people that love spicy punkin smell.
Rikki H.
Whitehall, OH
Product was ok. Was fun to try something that went with the season and different product than the ones you see every day, but i don't feel like it really did a whole lot for my skin.
veronica b.
Kissimmee, FL
This mask smells great but it does not exfoliate as much as I would want it does clean pores bit it is not a deep cleaning still love trying new masks would buy again for scent
Tawni S.
Bremerton, WA
This product is sooo good!! Smells so yummy, great price, really does the price with exfoliating. I also love that in comes in a jar! Seals it tight
Laura L.
Hobart, IN
I absolutely loved this product, I'm not one to write reviews but this was definitely worthy of one. Works excellent with all skin types
Brittany K.
Broomfield, CO
Love this works great! Felt refreshing on my skin! Looking forward to buying a full size since I only tried a sample of this!
stacy C.
This mask is perfect to refresh your skin. It not only exfoliates but seens to plump amd soften as well. Smells delicious!
Kate D.
Watertown, SD
This was an okay exfoliation. I like something that makes me feel like it really does something, and this one was so-so.