Codage Micro-Peeling Mask

by Codage

Codage's Micro Peeling Mask is a light emulsion composed of AHA, BHA and fruit enzymes. Within only a few minutes and without abrasion, it unclogs pores and eliminates impurities, spots, dead cells and others skin imperfections. Regenerating, this mask strongly stimulates cell renewal, reducing fines lines, dark spots and other blemishes. Skin is guaranteed to look new, with a uniform and glowing complexion. Codage Micro Peeling Mask50ml. Micro-peeling mask

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Codage Micro-Peeling Mask!
Tk B.
Pennsylvania
Codage Micro-Peeling Mask uploaded by Tk B.
I was so excited to receive this deluxe sample in my Ipsy bag this month. I’ve been wanting a new mask. This mask isn’t a mask that you “peel” off despite the name of the mask. It is referring to the “micro peel” effect that this is supposed to have on your skin. This mask is a creamy gel and goes on clear. It is recommended to be on for 15-20 minutes, and I left it on for 20. Upon putting it on, it does give a slight tingling feeling. I had a few small cuts on my skin which burnt when this was put over it. I really did enjoy this mask - i use it once a week and it has left my skin SO soft. (I always follow up masks with a moisturizer as well.)
Leslie T.
Memphis, TN
Codage Micro-Peeling Mask uploaded by Leslie T.
This stuff left my face so soft. If my skin is looking dull, this mask fixes that right up. It goes on tacky and really dries down after about ten minutes. I got this in an Ipsy bag, and I definitely plan on buying the full size product.
Amanda V.
Nederland, CO
Codage Micro-Peeling Mask uploaded by Amanda V.
I received this micro-peeling mask sample in my Ipsy bag this month. It left a slight tingling sensation, but I was pleasantly surprised by how gentle it was overall for a micro-peeling mask! After rinsing it off, my face felt incredibly soft & smooth! It did have the lightest scent to it but it wasn't a fragrance that particularly bothered me.
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
Codage Micro-Peeling Mask uploaded by Megan P.
Let me start this out by saying how amazing this product can be! It's Codage's micro-peeling masque & it left me so impressed after the first use (and much more so after long term use)! It's a great product that delivers on it's promises of exfoliation & anti-aging benefits 110% in my opinion.. The product does have a slight tingling sensation but goes away within 30-45sec after applying. Simply leave on 10-15 (unless you're having a reaction in that case immediately rinse if the sensation becomes to much or your skin is sensitive during that time) I'd suggest to never use on irritated or broken skin bc it will def irritate or make those issues worse! Rinse with cooler water & pat dry then your done (recommend usage is twice weekly) I'd def say 5/5 in my opinion on this product! 🌼 Codage Micro-Peeling Mask
Jasmine P.
Lancaster, PA
Codage Micro-Peeling Mask uploaded by Jasmine P.
I love this peel!!!!! I let it fully dry and go over it with my massager tool and OMG my skin feels and looks so refresh and glowing. You will feel tingling for the first 3 or 5 mins but I like that because I know it’s working!! will definitely be buy the full size!! I would recommend!!
Shana R.
Canton, MI
I’ve used this a quite few times and I can’t really see a difference. It looks and feels like a lotion going on and it dries to a tightish feeling. Leave it on 10-15 min a rinse off. Personally, I’d save your money. There are better masks out there.
Rena B.
JamaicaQueensNY
This a new mask I m trying since my skins been really dull with bumps don’t know why!! So I put this on kept it for about 15 mins and then washed it off while showering!! Amazingly my face was smooth less dull all the grease was gone! Felt lot better!! Kinda helped resurface the smooth texture to my skin!!
Danielle E.
Clifton Hts, PA
I havent had a chance to really use this but so far Its nothing I havent seen before but is something I will continue to use in hopes that it changes my mind? I dont know I cant throw it away. I like that its a nighttime mask, and will use before bed tonight.
Jenny C.
Los Angeles, CA
I was a little surprised, but in a good way, that this wasn’t a physical exfoliant. This is pretty moisturising, but I didn’t feel like it changed my skin. It also has a slight fragrance to it which I really enjoy.
Thamar A.
Greenfield, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
Not for me. I don't like that it's only a few times a week. I don't like that I have to rinse. I thought it was a peeling mask to peel. Very disappointed. I feel like we already have a beauty routine that takes long why make it even longer when there are products out there that do the same but faster.

Looking for your answer?