BY COCOTIQUE #16 in Subscription Boxes

• What kinds of things are part of the box? Beauty, etc1 Answers
  • I currently subscribe to the Essence beauty box. Is the cocotique...2 Answers
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
Based on my estimates, this box has a value of about $77. They advertise that each box includes a value of $100+, so I’m guessing I underestimated some of the values on the items. Even with my estimates I think this is a pretty good value for a $35 box. If you’re looking for a box with a ton of products, I think this is a fun and affordable subscription (considering it only ships once a quarter).
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I love subscription boxes! I was really into the CurlyBox and CurlyKit ones but then I had this crazy pile up of products that I didn’t know what to do with because I got them in the box and they didn’t really work for my hair, things got crazy : ) I like the idea of giving subscriptions as a gift though!
Shonie G.
I absolutely loved these monthly boxes. After I received a few months worth I had to take a break to avoid becoming a product junkie. I will say I have finally used everything I received, but could not prevent myself from becoming a product junkie!
Nivea R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this subscription, its a bit more than others but thus one is strictly for African American hair and the samples are deluxe and you get full size products. You also get the occasional makeup product. Its worth more than the subscription fee
Leslie M.
This subscription box had a nice variety of products. There were several full sized products but there were also a lot of samples and foil packets, which I didn't like. I cancelled after receiving one box.
T. B.
Nice box full of beauty options for women of color. I love that it's consistently full of products that work with darker skin tones as well as some of my favorite hair brands.
Angela A.
Ozark, AL
I use to subscribe to Cocotique. However, I think the quality of their products decline over the months. The best box I received is when they had an Alikay takeover box.
Sandra C.
I love boxes like this because you never know what you are going to get in them. I don't like when you get the box and you can't use what is in it. It's inexpensive.
Temika J.
Macon, GA
The products were ok but it takes the subscription to long to come. This was my first membership and the took my money and I didn't my box until two months later.
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Es muy buen producto deberían probarlo la verdad me a. Gustado bastante y se que les será de. Mucha útilidad y está colección me encanta la recomiendo bastante
Sharon O.
Corona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much does it cost monthly?
Hana S.
North Olmsted, OH
Does this box ship to USA? And is it any good? Is it beauty products?
Marlene M.
Virginia Beach, VA
How can I get this ?
Kimberly G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many products are in the box..how much is the subscription?
Shea H.
Canton, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I currently subscribe to the Essence beauty box. Is the cocotique box better? How so?