BY COCOTIQUE #21 in Subscription Boxes

• What kinds of things are part of the box? Beauty, etc1 Answers
  • I currently subscribe to the Essence beauty box. Is the cocotique...2 Answers
Dione P.
Forest Park, GA
I loovvee this subscription box! I've been with them off and on a couple years now and honestly they're the best subscription box for naturally kinky-curly hair. Onyx box is also a good one but I especially appreciate the variety that cocotique has in their boxes. They also include awesome products and not cheap space fillers.
Karen S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this subscription company. (targeted for African American women).  You get full sized items from various companies.  The only reason why I stopped my subscription was that I was getting duplicate items.  I still, however shop the companies store, and if there is an item that I really want such as a line of product, I shop here first to see if it is available because you know what you are getting and it's by the brand you want.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm strictly rating this box or I should say reviewing this box off of the wonderful boxes I've seen online I've yet to get my first box I should have it in about 3 weeks so I'm really excited because this box looks amazing I think I'm going to love whatever is in there based on all of their old boxes so stay tuned
Angelique H.
Omaha, NE
I love this so much. Their balms are my favorite. It's like they have one for everything I need in life. They have great quality products but a little pricey. Worth it though! I would definitely recommend trying out cocotique!
Kimlie L.
Queens , NY
This box was helpful to me in a few ways. The cons were that the boxes are small. The quality is great tho. The only thing needed to improve is the box sizes. Bigger boxes would be great. Yes i would buy another one
Nyah B.
Garden city
This is a great box from this company with a lot of stuff and I had a great shopping experience . The cons are that it did take a few days to come in but the products is our great and I will shop here again
Vivianh H.
San Jose , CA
I love cocotique. It is amazing. It has awesome products that are good quality and very affordable. I shop here often. My friend showed me this and I love it. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
I liked the first box I got. If you want to try products out this is a good way to do so. It's just a little expensive. I had to cancel my subscription because it is no longer in my budget.
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love it!! Super smooth product! It find it with the price 100% it met all expectations and then some!! I seen little room for improvement nothing on the tip of my tongue
Sharon O.
Corona, CA
How much does it cost monthly?
Hana S.
North Olmsted, OH
Does this box ship to USA? And is it any good? Is it beauty products?
Marlene M.
Virginia Beach, VA
How can I get this ?
Kimberly G.
How many products are in the box..how much is the subscription?
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I currently subscribe to the Essence beauty box. Is the cocotique box better? How so?