BY COCOTIQUE #22 in Subscription Boxes

• What kinds of things are part of the box? Beauty, etc1 Answers
  • I currently subscribe to the Essence beauty box. Is the cocotique...2 Answers
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I loovvee this subscription box! I've been with them off and on a couple years now and honestly they're the best subscription box for naturally kinky-curly hair. Onyx box is also a good one but I especially appreciate the variety that cocotique has in their boxes. They also include awesome products and not cheap space fillers.
Karen S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this subscription company. (targeted for African American women).  You get full sized items from various companies.  The only reason why I stopped my subscription was that I was getting duplicate items.  I still, however shop the companies store, and if there is an item that I really want such as a line of product, I shop here first to see if it is available because you know what you are getting and it's by the brand you want.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm strictly rating this box or I should say reviewing this box off of the wonderful boxes I've seen online I've yet to get my first box I should have it in about 3 weeks so I'm really excited because this box looks amazing I think I'm going to love whatever is in there based on all of their old boxes so stay tuned
Angelique H.
Omaha, NE
I love this so much. Their balms are my favorite. It's like they have one for everything I need in life. They have great quality products but a little pricey. Worth it though! I would definitely recommend trying out cocotique!
Nyah B.
Canton, MI
This is a great box from this company with a lot of stuff and I had a great shopping experience . The cons are that it did take a few days to come in but the products is our great and I will shop here again
Vivianh H.
San Jose , CA
I love cocotique. It is amazing. It has awesome products that are good quality and very affordable. I shop here often. My friend showed me this and I love it. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Lisa R.
Kansas City, MO
I love it!! Super smooth product! It find it with the price 100% it met all expectations and then some!! I seen little room for improvement nothing on the tip of my tongue
Ashleigh N.
Baltimore, MD
I love cocotique because it’s catered to WOC. The hair and body products were always on point for my skin and my complexion and my hair. It’s nice and worth the money.
Kristie A.
I signed up for this box for my daughter for thr hair care items. The price is great. I ordered it at the end of April and i still haven't received a box. I didnt know when u I signed up that u was paying a month in advance and wouldn't receive a box until the first or second week of the following month. I probably would of decided on another box I would of. Hopefully it's gonna have some really good hair products for her hair.
Lashonda H.
San Antonio, TX
I loved the Cocotique subscription box. When I first started receiving the box I did not have natural hair and I felt like I was getting a lot of natural hair products but they were all usable. The makeup items were great as well and I loved getting items specifically for women of color. My other subscription boxes always had items I couldn't use like tanning lotion. Everything in the box was 100% usable for me. So I was able to cancel those other boxes.
Sharon O.
Corona, CA
How much does it cost monthly?
Hana S.
North Olmsted, OH
Does this box ship to USA? And is it any good? Is it beauty products?
Marlene M.
Virginia Beach, VA
How can I get this ?
Kimberly G.
How many products are in the box..how much is the subscription?
Shea H.
Canton, GA
I currently subscribe to the Essence beauty box. Is the cocotique box better? How so?