Cocoon Innovations GRIDIT Wrap uploaded by Kim G.

BY COCOON INNOVATIONS

This Wrap features the GRID-IT! the most intelligent organization tool ever, along with a neoprene sleeve that snuggly holds your tablet and accessories in place. It even stretches to accommodate those bulkier items such as power adapters. GRID-IT! - The Most Versatile Organization System Available. GRID-IT! organization system, a rubberized woven elastic object retention system for gadget organization. Ideal for organizing iPad accessories: iPod, iPhone, BlackBerry and other digital devices. Versatile Organization - Endless configurations. Designed to hold items firmly in place. Configure GRID-IT! your own way! see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Timothy R.
Timothy R.
Ewing, NJ
Why buy this if you can put in all your stuff in your backpack pocket. This one is a waste of money. We, college students, dont have time to put our stuff back in a case like this.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Huntsville, TX
I actually received this as a gift and was so shocked to find it useful. Specially for my art classes. I carry one in my bad pack and have one at home. So useful!
Tiffiny R.
Tiffiny R.
Sheffield, AL
These things are super SUPER effective to have around. Makes organizing easier.
Ivan M.
Ivan M.
Palmdale, CA
This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great!!!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Round Rock, TX
This are amazing if not for your cables for your make up, that way is put, doesn't spill and it's organized
casey  y.
casey y.
Wentzville, MO
This is a super useful organizer for all the wires chargers pens and everything else in my backpack
Becki J.
Becki J.
Las Vegas, NV
I have a few of these, and they are oh-so handy! I have them in my purse, my husband's backpack and my work bag. Much easier than digging for frequently used items.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Albertville, AL
Great item would use it great storage room would recommend it to people...............
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Makes organizing great and simple for everyone! I Can't believe I didn't see it earlier
Sam B.
Sam B.
This looks so handy! Do you use this for school or work? Does anyone have an item like this? Is it useful or just kind of fun and cool to have
Kylar O.
Kylar O.
Does anyone own this product?
Dannielle H.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Does this come with any accessories?
Allison C.
Allison C.
What is this? What can you put in this? Anything?
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Where can I find one of these?
Emily S.
Emily S.
Thoughts on this product?