Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersAndalou Naturals
Coconut Water Firming Facial Cleanser by Andalou Naturals

Coconut Water Firming Facial Cleanser by Andalou Naturals

by Andalou Naturals

Andalou Naturals Coconut Water Firming Facial Cleanser gently loosens and lifts away impurities and dull, dry surface cells, improving the appearance of tone and texture with skin-friendly enzymes, vitamin C, and coconut water electrolytes....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coconut Water Firming Facial Cleanser by Andalou Naturals!
How would you rate this product?
Taleeha M.
Deltona, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I seriously love how my face has changed over time with this product. My skin feels firmer, more clearer, & refreshed after every wash!
Haley S.
Las Vegas, NV
This product isn’t scented strongly. It’s a large bottle that you push the too to make it foam. I use one pump for my whole face and neck. I don’t know if it’s really firming or not but I do love it, it leaves me feeling very clean and not overly drying.
Khrystyna S.
Winnipeg , MB
Coconut Water Firming Facial Cleanser by Andalou Naturals uploaded by Khrystyna S.
This product is absolutely amazing! It helps me to keep my skin clean and hydrated. I use it every morning and evening. I am in love with the smell of this cleanser, it’s so gentle and pleasant. Also, this foaming texture is wonderful! So easy to apply! I’m super satisfied! Want to buy one more bottle ! Recommend!!! Coconut Water Firming Facial Cleanser by Andalou Naturals
Fran L.
Sandy Hook, MB
Coconut Water Firming Facial Cleanser by Andalou Naturals uploaded by Fran L.
I love the clean fresh smell of this cleanser. It leaves my face feeling wonderful. It has a light foam and it is not sticky or heavy. It has surpassed my expectations. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Micky B.
Pickering , ON
Live by this cleanser! It's one of the best ones I've come across and it's my favorite!

Looking for your answer?