Coconut Water

With Dial�� Complete Antibacterial Foaming Hand Soap Coconut Water the whole family can get tough on dirt and bacteria while being gentle on their hands.

I really would like to try this where can I get for good price
Start your review of Coconut Water!
How would you rate this product?
Cheboygan, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Coconut Water uploaded by Susan D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This soap is great for little ones. With regular hand soaps I would notice they would squirt it onto their palm and 98% of the soap would slide off into sink before they even started washing. This foaming soap sticks to their hands better and I rest easy knowing they are getting a good wash. Its very affordable and is gentle on sensitive skin. Smells fresh and clean. Highly recommend!
Decatur
This soap product is great for use in the kitchen or bathroom. It smells really good which is a pleasant experience. The lather is perfect exactly what’s needed to get the job done. I have three boys and they get DIRTY. I can always test if they washed their hands by seeing if I can smell the soap. #boymomlifeCoconut Water
Chicago
Love this soap. It’s a yummy scent. I also adore the foaming feel of the soap. My hands feel soft and most importantly clean after using this. It’s also very reasonably priced which is important when you think about the amount of hand soap everyone needs ![product:dial-complete-antibacterial-foaming-hand-soap,-coconut-water,-7.5-fluid-ounces]
Carthage, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I feel completely cleansed after using this hand soap. It's a light formula that is non-drying and isn't heavily scented. I trust this brand and being able to cut down on germs and providing a thorough cleanse. I would say these products are a little more expensive for soaps but well worth the money.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Target
The coconut scent takes me to the beach immediately! The scent is not overpowering but light and pleasant. I like the foaming action. I’ll notice immediately where the product is or isn’t and can tell my Littles to scrub more to make sure to wash hands thoroughly. This product does not dry hands out and washes completely off without leaving hands sticky
na
With two little ones running around and putting their hands into who knows what I always trust dial to makes sure all the germs are gone! I also work in a hospital and the first thing I do every time I get home is go straight to the sink and wash with my dial antibacterial! Would recommend
Dexter, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I purchase Dial Antibacterial Foaming Hand Soap regularly for my son. He loves foaming hand washes! I have to continue to purchase frequently because he uses it a lot. He loves the foam. Makes it easier and more fun for him to wash his hands! Would recommend to others! I'll always continue to purchase!
York, SC
this hand soap smells good. it’s antibacterial which i love and it also doesn’t dry my hands out. it’s a great soap and although it’s a little more expensive because it’s name brand (compared to off brands) it actually lathers and washes. good consistency. overall, a great hand soap.
Fontana , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great antibacterial hand wash i use it at home with my family to have clean hands... the foam feels super soft when applying it my kids love washing there hands with this soap i recommend to but if u have kids they will love to go wash there hands its fun ...
Oak Lawn
This foaming soap is amazing. My kids especially love it. I think the foam causes them to run it around more, which causes them to be cleaner. Haha. They smell good and work great. They can be a bit pricey though. Sometimes double the cost of their regular hand soap.