Coconut Ultra Hydrating Shea Butter Cleansing Peel-off Creamy Mask .3oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Christine P.Coconut Ultra Hydrating Shea Butter Cleansing Peel-off Creamy Mask .3oz (Pack of 6) uploaded by Jennifer A.

BY BEAUTY TREATS

Cucumber Deep Cleansing Peel-off Creamy Mask .3oz (Pack of 6) see more...

Jennifer A.
Pompano Beach
First of all, I am writing the review to COCONUT Ultra Hydrating Shea Butter Mask WASH OFF Formula of the brand BeautyTreats.
This matches with the picture but no with the description.
I found this mask 0.5 oz for $1 in a Chinese department store. They sell in wholesale mode so I bought 12 in variety and I got each one for 85cents. It dries fast even before the 20 recommended minutes. In the beginning it could be felt like a little itching but the sensation disappears as it dries. It does not tight. I recommend to wash off using a soft towel or a wipe so you can wash off while you are softly slip the wet towel onto your face. It does what it says, hydrates and softens. Good product.
Cecily L.
Paragould, AR
This mask is one of my many favorites! I love how it smells like a fresh coconut! The coconut combined with the Shea butter leaves my face feeling smooth and it lasts for days. I will forever use these creamy peel off masks.
Kayleigh G.
Oakdale, CA
My boyfriend and I both used this mask together one night. The packet has more than enough for two people and makes your skin feel so soft and smooth.
Italy E.
Stephenville
Really hydrating
Helped my skin
It did cause a bit irritation at first
A really good product
Really recommend the oatmeal oxygen bubble mask
Christine P.
Abu dhabi, Abu dhabi
They weren't kidding when they mentioned "ultra hydrating". Moisturising coconut and shea butter mask by @beautytreatsla is easy to apply and gives off a soft cooling effect. After my very first application it left my skin feeling very moisturised and hydrated as I had a few dry spots before and now its just smooth all over.
Very creamy texture, no strong smell as such and easy rinse off, also not sticky of any sort, dries quickly. The sachet has more than enough for a good 2 application. Just what I need on a Thursday night after a long week.... Thank you @sherylpadidilian for introducing me to this product from @glamazle. Not sure how much this is but is a a must try!
Tanesha B.
Guelph
Awful smell, low-key like past-expiry coconut and farts. I really liked the texture though and you can probably get at least 5 treatments from a single pack. Left my skin smooth but would not purchase again due to the smell.

Amazon