BY COCONUT SECRET

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

The Coconut Secret Story. When both our parents suddenly became diabetic, my brother and I were deeply inspired to search the world for pure, raw, truly delicious, low glycemic products. We were rewarded and blessed beyond our expectations, in our discovery of the traditional products made from the sap of the wondrous coconut tree. You are now holding in your hands, the fruits of our long journey. It is our joy to be able to share with you the gifts of these exceptional ingredients. Leslie and Randy Health Secrets of Coconut AminosWhen the coconut tree is tapped it produces a highly nutrient-rich sap that exudes from the coconut blossoms. This sap is raw, very low glycemic, an abundant source of 17 amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and has a nearly neutral pH. A comparison between coconut tree sap and soy, shows that coconut sap contains 2-14 times the amino acid content of soy. Small batches ensure that our organic, low glycemic Coconut Aminos, made from this natural sap, is a raw enzymatically alive product aged and blended with sun dried, mineral-rich sea salt, hand gathered from pristine waters near the southern islands of the Philippine coast. Recipe TipsSoy-Free Seasoning alternative for use like soy sauce in salad dressings, marinades, sautes, and with sushi! This delicious product does not have a coconutty flavor. Note: Due to the naturally occurring fermentation of this product, the contents may fizz when opened. Refrigerate after opening to reduce fizzy effect. see more...

Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
I have become a sashimi connoisseur, and I simply NEEDED an alternative to soy sauce while participating in the Whole30 and this was the PERFECT ALTERNATIVE to soy sauce! It is a shock due to the strong taste of regular soy sauce, but after a few bites you will be used to it. This is so much more healthy and it may be more expensive, but nothing is too expensive considering your health!
Lynn B.
Great substitute for soy sauce that is natural and healthy. I use this on meat and rice for additional flavor. I was hesitant to try this product as I wasn’t sure how it would taste. It surpassed my expectations.
Shei R.
If a family member has sodium restrictions this is one of the best alternative to regular soy sauce. This is good for stir fry veggies with chicken. Fried tofu with this soy sauce is also good.
Megan H.
Minot Afb, ND
I have recently gone gluten free but still want stir fry. I actually like this better then actual soy sauce. It's great with chicken, shrimp, and stir fry veggies!!! It will definitely be my new replacement for soy sauce 😀

back