Skin CareBody CareLotion & Moisturizerspredire
Coconut Sea Salt Exfoliating Body Scrub with Argan Oil & Vitamin E Booster

Coconut Sea Salt Exfoliating Body Scrub with Argan Oil & Vitamin E Booster

by predire

Beautiful skin is smooth, radiant, and soft. One of the best ways to reach that level of smoothness is getting rid of the outer layer of dead skin cells we all carry around. Our exfoliating body scrub can work miracles, and using this scrub once or twice a week will make your skin appear younger and feel like silk. Coconut Oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer that strengthens underlying tissues and helps remove excessive dead cells on the skin&rsquo-s surface. Our Coconut Sea Salt Body Scrub combines the power of the Coconut Oil with nature&rsquo-s liquid gold: Moroccan Argan Oil. Exfoliating Rich in Antioxidants &- Minerals Improves Skin Tone Soothing Ingredient Benefits: Anti-Aging Break Through Formula Bio- Organica Luxury Skincare formulated with the restoring powers of Argan Oil, Retinol, &- Collagen - Argan Oil contains multiple benefits to the skin, not only nourishing and protecting but reversing environmental damage, wrinkles and premature aging. The active substances in organic Argan Oil called Triterpenoids offer amazing anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial protection while promoting tissue and scar repair. - - Retinol is an essential part of a skin care regime to boost collagen-depleted skin. In addition to boosting collagen production reducing wrinkles and fine lines it also stimulates new blood vessels, giving the skin a rosy appearance and fading age spots. - - Collagen is one of the most well-known benefits of collagen is its ability to promote glowing, vibrant skin. This essential protein provides elasticity to the skin, helping it to appear more youthful, and healthy. Minimizing fine lines &- wrinkles, loose skin, and dryness All Products are designed to help improve Moisture and the Hydration of the skin promoting combating the signs of aging.

ULTRA-HYDRATING | Enriched with Coconut Oil, our sea salt scrubs create a soothing experience and ultimate hydration for your skin; EXFOLIATING | Our scrub strengthens underlying tissues and helps to remove excessive dead cells from the skin's surface, so your skin glows with youthful radiance; RICH IN ANTIOXIDENTS | This scrub is a grea source of antioxidants and minerals so your skin in left looking and feeling younger; VITAMIN ENRICHED | Powered by all natural Argan Oil and a Vitamin E booster so your skin is nurished and supple

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coconut Sea Salt Exfoliating Body Scrub with Argan Oil & Vitamin E Booster!
Liliya Y.
Spokane, WA
I’m not a big fan of coconut scent but this one is something special!!! Has very light coconut scent with Argan oil. This scrub leaves my skin so clean energized and moisturized!!! One thing to keep in mind-if you love to take shower and do the body scrub-be careful because it makes tub very slippery. I do recommend this product. I’m finishing my second one. And yes I might buy it again!!!
Sylvia D.
Southampton, NY
This scrub is just ok. I bought it discontinued on Ruelala. Definitely would not pay a full price
Leyana W.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this body scrub has the soft scent of árganos oil and leave my skin feeling so soft and silky.
Haley B.
Indianapolis , IN
This body scrub will make you feel like a goddess! You’re left perfectly moisturized and gleaming when you come out of the shower! The grainy bits are the perfect size. I have always loved this product, but became a true believe when I tried to shave, ahem, it all off, and this prevented in grown hairs from forming as I get it back.
Pamela R.
It's good but not better than any other body scrub, plus the price is really high for this. The oackaging is pretty but that's all. I'm not in love with this. It left my skin really oily, and some people might appreciate that but I don't I like it smooth not oily. I wouldn't recommend this unless you like to "overpay" for things you can get at any drugstore for much less than half of this. It exfoliate really well though, but not I was looking for.

Looking for your answer?