BY UNKNOWN

Coconut hair repair Repair and revitalize damaged hair. The nurturing properties of coconut oil are believed to delay the onset of whitening hair while keeping your scalp healthy, moisturized and with strong roots. Bring back the shine of your ha see more...

Daisy A.
Hi everyone if you have damaged hair you bleach it a lot and you color it a lot this is a product for you I bleach and dye my hair all the time and this product always leaves my hair soft and silky I love this product
Framiry C.
I love it!! I used it the first time and I felt the difference immediately!!! Amazing product!! Keep your hair smooth and shine ! Is affordable !
Joanna R.
Las Vegas
One of the best coconut brand products I've used , it gave my hair life . Hair is shiny and split ends are less visible loving the results.
Danielle B.
Piney Flats, TN
Smells great. I love using coconut oil and this product is totally affordable. Especially for bleached/damaged hair.
I love coconut oil,I've tried so many different brands,but this is the one for me ! It is very effective especially for natural hair,very affordable,it's just an all around great product,it comes HIGHLY recommended in my book !!
Chloe E.
Bd120tn
I absolutely love this! I use it once a week and my hair is so much for healthier and stronger I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to give there hair a conditioning treatment it's amazing very affordable:)
Britney S.
Whitehaven,Cumbria
If you have really damaged hair from bleaching etc then this is the best thing yet!!helped my hair so much made it go back to its healthy self,my hairs so much longer as well now highly recommend to anyone