Coconut Oil + Coffee Sugar Body Scrub - Full Size 6 Oz -

Coconut Oil + Coffee Sugar Body Scrub - Full Size 6 Oz -

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coconut Oil + Coffee Sugar Body Scrub - Full Size 6 Oz -!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda W.
Delmar, DE
Coconut Oil + Coffee Sugar Body Scrub - Full Size 6 Oz - uploaded by Amanda W.
Coconut Oil + Coffee Sugar Body Scrub - Full Size 6 Oz - uploaded by Amanda W.
I really enjoyed this Purlisse coconut oil + coffee sugar body scrub. Smells like delicious coffee and left my skin super soft! I didn't give it five stars because it just doesn't beat Frank body scrubs. Definitely isn't as strong but still worth it!
Jodi  B.
Sherrills Frd, NC
Coconut Oil + Coffee Sugar Body Scrub - Full Size 6 Oz - uploaded by Jodi  B.
I Absolutely 💖this Coconut Oil + Coffee Silky Body Butter by Purlisse👊🏼❣️ I’m Not too Wild about Smell but it does NOT Stink..Just Trippy smelling Dark Roasted ☕️ while 🚿 Showering! This Stuff is Amazing & 1 of a kind as it Does NOT Hurt like ALOT of Body Exfoliating Scrubs!! It’s Lil Grainy BUT the #Awesomeness Is Once you Rinse it off theres A Silky Film Left behind!! Did NOT break out My Skin😃 ONLY time I’ve Had a Breakout..Using an Exfoliator like Apricot Scrubs & Granuals stuck in a Large Pore.😫 TRY/Buy this Awesome Coffee Scrub & you’ll 🤎it too! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
June F.
Coconut Oil + Coffee Sugar Body Scrub - Full Size 6 Oz - uploaded by June F.
This stuff is amazing!!! It smells incredible once you start scrubbing with water. The entire shower felt like I was in an amazing Cafe Spa. I will definitely buy again and again! I recommend to any coffee lover!
Liz O.
Box springs, GA
The scent is way too much like coffee for my taste it's a very masculine scent that doesn't wear well on me in going to pass it on to my husband and see if he likes it the texture is very gritty and rough it kinda hurts I'd recommend it to a man who works hard with his hands and gets dirty bad
Casey M.
Duncannon, PA
Coconut Oil + Coffee Sugar Body Scrub - Full Size 6 Oz - uploaded by Casey M.
Love this! My favorite body scrub by far! Thus makes my skin feel amazing soft! The smell as well! Wow!

Looking for your answer?