suggested searches

3 star

2 star

1 star

16%

I originally got this as a mini item in a gift bag. I’ve been buying it for two years now. I’ve never had anything make my skins as soft as this does. I don’t love the smell, but it goes away pretty quickly. I use the scrub on my arms and legs and chest. I cut the tube open to make sure I get to use every last drop! It’s seriously the softest my arms have ever felt!!

Product reviewed: Coconut Oil + Coffee Sugar Body Scrub - Full Size 6 Oz -

I really enjoyed this [brand:purlisse] coconut oil + coffee sugar body scrub. Smells like delicious coffee and left my skin super soft! I didn't give it five stars because it just doesn't beat Frank body scrubs. Definitely isn't as strong but still worth it!

Product reviewed: Coconut Oil + Coffee Sugar Body Scrub - Full Size 6 Oz -

I Absolutely 💖this [product:coconut-oil-coffee-silky-body-butter] by [brand:purlisse]👊🏼❣️ I’m Not too Wild about Smell but it does NOT Stink..Just Trippy smelling Dark Roasted ☕️ while 🚿 Showering! This Stuff is Amazing & 1 of a kind as it Does NOT Hurt like ALOT of Body Exfoliating Scrubs!! It’s Lil Grainy BUT the #Awesomeness Is Once you Rinse it off theres A Silky Film Left behind!! Did NOT break out My Skin😃 ONLY time I’ve Had a Breakout..Using an Exfoliator like Apricot Scrubs & Granuals stuck in a Large Pore.😫 TRY/Buy this Awesome Coffee Scrub & you’ll 🤎it too! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️