Coconut Oil Brilliantly Nourishing Pre-shampoo Hair Oil

featuring a blend of community trade organic virgin coconut oil from samoa and soya oil from brazil. enriched with brazilian pracaxi oil, our 100% vegan, deliciously-scented treatment can be used before your haircare ritual, left on overnight or massaged into dry ends, making locks look stronger, smoother and softer. whatever your hair type, this flexible treatment can be either: - 1096111

Did anyone experience losing more hair than normal and scalp irritation?
Has anyone used this product?, [product:the-body-shop-coconut-oil-brilliantly-nourishing-pre-shampoo-hair-oil] If so whats your thoughts?
Does it leave your hair feeling oil or really thick?
Start your review of Coconut Oil Brilliantly Nourishing Pre-shampoo Hair Oil!
How would you rate this product?
This product is lovely, I put it on 10 minutes before I get in the shower, it's smells really nice. It washes out easily. My hair is never tangled after using this and is noticeably softer and hydrated. I would recommend.
Newcastle, UK
Coconut Oil Brilliantly Nourishing Pre-shampoo Hair Oil uploaded by Leanne H.
I just can’t get enough of this oil! It smells absolutely gorgeous and reminds me of holidays. Just like a coconut sun tan lotion would smell. I like mixing this oil with Shea butter to make my own leave in hair treatment, it works a treat!
Broadstairs
I wasn't a huge fan of this product, not because of the smell or the texture. It smells and feels gorgeous, I just cant see what it does and what it's good for. I was told it was great for healing damaged hair, but after using it I noticed no difference. It was just like using any old coconut oil, it's just been branded.
Benton, Newcastle upon Tyne
This product is amazing and leaves my hair so soft and smooth. It’s super easy to use and relatively affordable too. I’d recommend this to anyone who suffers from dry or Brittle hair. Super nourishing!
Staffordshire
Amazing, love it, makes my hair lovely and soft, fixes damaged hair. Makes it really shine once washed. Will buy it again. I love that it’s coconut as well. My favourite smell. I love how it feels. Would recommend it
I really like the body shop shampoo and conditioners they leave the hair looking smooth and shiny I have really thick hair that goes dry the body shop shampoo and conditioner leave my hair feeling smooth and looking shiny. Banana Truly Nourishing ShampooTHE BODY SHOP® Banana Truly Nourishing Conditioner
Spring bank, Hull
I use this after my wash to add a little moisture to my ends. Love it 😍😍😍😍 definitely give this a go if your hair needs a little extra love
I like it but I would say it give amazing results does soften the hair but I have used raw coconut oil which helps the texture more
salisbury
Brilliant to use overnight and wash out in the morning. Gives my hair the extra moisture boost it needs!
Nanaimo, BC
I like to use this product as a hair mask every once and while. I put it on the ends of my hair before shampooing and leave it on for a few minutes. I find my hair feels sooo soft and smells great afterwards!