BY VITAMIN SHOPPE

Coconut Oil 29 Ounces Solid see more...

• For what do you all use coconut oil ?8 Answers
  • Where could you find this at and how much does it cost?7 Answers
  • I have been hearing a lot about coconut oil. But I am kinda confuse...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
rachel r.
rachel r.
Perfect product :) i use this for everything. Lotion. Teeth pulling. Cooking. Dog bliss. Hair conditioner. Its perfect.
Kamal D.
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I bought coconut oil after reading a lot of good reviews and did not regret it a second. I love using it as a body moisturizer on my skin. Also I like to use to for my scalp and very good to use as deep conditioning. I also mix this with castor oil and apply to my eyebrows to grow our hair to make them thick. Will definitely buy it again and a very good price.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
I use coconut oil for EVERYTHING especially in the summer. Dry skin? Dry hair? Frizzy hair? Wanna eat healthy? THE ANSWER TO ALL OF THAT IS COCONUT OIL! Coconut oil is amazing for your skin (but be careful it may make you breakout on your face). I have curly hair and I use coconut oil masks over night to repair & bring it back to life. I even put it in some of my hair products to help my curls stay bouncy and not frizzy. Cooking with coconut oil instead of vegetable oil is better too!!

THE ANSWER TO ALL OF YOUR SUMMER PROBLEMS IS COCONUT OIL LADIES AND GENTS!
Maira V.
Maira V.
My beauty secret to remove my makeup and have a little treatment for my hair once a week. Coconut oil has so many benefits for almost every single beauty problem you have. I have oily skin and coconut oil is not bad for me. I just apply it over my face with makeup and then use warm water #influensterawards #contest @influenster
Alina P.
Alina P.
Wood Village, OR
I love coconut oil for everything. It's amazing. Especially when the sun comes out. With this I can get a tan no burns. And my skin will feel clean refreshing and smooth. And my skin won't peal after the tan. It'll look like a tan and I'll look tan. Plus plus every where with this Spectrum Coconut Oil Organic
Emily A.
Emily A.
My favorite summer product it absolutely coconut oil. Sunshine means dry skin and dry hair and coconut oil is a great way to avoid the inevitable AND have you ever used it to remove makeup???? It's life changing. #coconutoil #coconut #makeupremover
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Fair Oaks, CA
It has so many beneficial properties. I use it in cooking. And it adds such a nice nutty more seasoned flavor. I use it as a leave in overnight hair/skin conditioner- it makes your hair so shiny. And if your feeling under the weather, you can do a 20 minute oil pull, to get rid of some toxins & brighten your teeth/ freshen your breathe at the same time.
Daschielle L.
Daschielle L.
I love coconut oil because it can be used to protect and nourish the entire body from hair to toes. In the summer, I apply it on my skin to serve as a light protectant, and I also use it in my hair to keep in nourished. I love how light it is, and it doesn't cause me to sweat. Love this versatile product!
Kamish L.
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
I use this in my hair & on my body- it works wonders, especially being out in the sun all day your hair and skin tends to get very dry but coconut oil helps so much. You only need a little bit to last for the whole day. I highly recommend using this as your daily moisturizing routine for hair and skin.
Atong Y.
Atong Y.
Olathe, KS
The best natural product ever. It's best to use on your hair although people may see it as too greasy if you ever have hair issues it's good for your scalp. It also smells so amazing and it feels good on the skin especially for summer tanning! I would definitely recommend.
Mjellma B.
Mjellma B.
Prishtina , Pristina district
For what do you all use coconut oil ?
Kyra Z.
Kyra Z.
Uniontown, PA
Where could you find this at and how much does it cost?
anna c.
anna c.
Kings Park, NY
Does anyone with thin hair use this as a hair mask? Is it difficult to wash out? Post wash - is your hair greasy?
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
I have been hearing a lot about coconut oil. But I am kinda confused on what it's supposed to be used for? Please help!