BY VITAMIN SHOPPE #21 in Coconut Oil

Coconut Oil 29 Ounces Solid see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
You can literally use this for everything. Teeth whitening? Coconut oil. Makeup remover? Coconut oil. Boyfriend acting up? Coconut oil. No but for real, there are soooo many different health benefits and so many different uses. Everyone needs a jar of coconut oil in their house.
Victoria A.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I love using coconut oil! I use this bad boy on my lash line every night and it always seems to help revitalize my lashes after a long day of waterproof mascara. In the morning my lashes and eyes are nice and moisturized. Just beware: avoid getting coconut oil in your eye! It doesn’t hurt, but it makes everything blurry and I’m sure it’s not the best product to get in your eye.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
You can literally use coconut oil for everything under the sun! I have used it for cooking, oil pulling in my mouth, to help my dry skin and even in my hair! There is literally nothing this product cannot do and for the affordable price how can you not add it to your daily routine!?
Cassie L.
Russellville, KY
Coconut oil is a must. I can not live without it. I use it everyday from on my skin as a moisturizer, and deep conditioner on my hair, I use it to cook and for dry skin. I always get the organic kind. And yes I would recommend this to everybody.
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Use this for everything. Use it in the kitchen, on my head for dry scalp or with a hair mask, use it on my lips as a moisturizer. I use it to remove my makeup and apply to dry spots on my skin and oil pulling with my teeth. Miracle product that's great for everything
Dahlia M.
Canton , GA
I love coconut oil. My boyfriend uses it in his hair all the time. I use it to take off my makeup actually. It’s so great for the skin and melts your makeup right off. We also use it all the time to cook. It’s amazing
Marisol A.
The smell is amazing first of all. I love using this for my hair and for my daughters hair when she has tangles. It takes the tangles right out and makes her hair smell amazing!! It also works for dry scalp, after leaving it in over night it makes your scalp not flaky and again your hair stays smelling amazing!
Neysha M.
Uh la la I love coconut oil. I use it at times to take of my make up and as a exfoliating when used with brown sugar. Also I use it as a treatment for my hair. I warm it I little bit then apply it to my hair and I leave it on for an hour or more. Then after shampooing my hair it's so soft and shinny. 😊😁
Rachael M.
new carlisle, OH
OKAY YALL COCONUT OIL IS A GODDESS. you can buy it literally anywhere. put it on your eyebrows and eyelashes to help growth. put it in your dessert recipes. and it’s a miracle in your hair. i can never get enough of it. id really recommend this if you like more natural and organic products
Trish A.
Roland , OK
Coconut oil is the fix for everything! I use it for so many things...cooking is just the start. It's so great for skin and hair...there's even "oil pulling" to take care of your teeth. Google it! Love keeping jars all over the house.
Mjellma B.
Prishtina , Pristina district
For what do you all use coconut oil ?
Kyra Z.
Uniontown, PA
Where could you find this at and how much does it cost?
anna s.
Kings Park, NY
Does anyone with thin hair use this as a hair mask? Is it difficult to wash out? Post wash - is your hair greasy?
Brittney C.
I have been hearing a lot about coconut oil. But I am kinda confused on what it's supposed to be used for? Please help!
Tiffany W.
What is the best coconut oil for cooking?