Coconut Nail Art by Incoco Nail Polish Strips, Perfect Match, 12 count uploaded by Shauna G.

BY ART

Coconut Nail Art by Incoco Nail Polish Strips: 100% real nail polish--not plastic Instant beautiful nail art design 12 double-ended strips per set for a perfect fit Up to 10-14 days of wear Self-stick strips includes base, color, and top coats No... see more...

• Are these cute? Because I really want some1 Answers
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Coconut Nail Art by Incoco Nail Polish Strips, Perfect Match, 12 count I purchased these nail strips buy coconut nail art at Walmart for around $5. The print is very pretty. They are extremely easy to apply, just be sure once you open them you are ready to apply them because they are actual nail polish strips. They usually last for a week or two depending on your daily activities. I would recommend these if you're looking for a fun way to do nail art.
Kary C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love these nail decals... Easy to use and fun to make ppl think I did it on my own... Which is fun but do tell them considering I can barely paint my nails one color especially on my right hand but o love these they look great!
Ashlee S.
Johnson City, TN
I am obsessed with these nail art "decals" there was a small learning curve my first go round but I get compliments on them all the time and that last an impressively decent time...if I'm careful 2.5 weeks....sure with a little growth and chipping but that's awesome! Even without a hard topcoat! These are great to get salon quality in a pinch! Very easy and quick application once you get the hang of them.
April S.
I love these nail art stickers. They are made with real nail polish. You can even smell it. They last for weeks and you don't even need a top coat. 5 star product!
Naseebah M.