Coconut Nail Art by Incoco Nail Polish Strips, High Style, 12 count uploaded by Shauna G.Coconut Nail Art by Incoco Nail Polish Strips, High Style, 12 count uploaded by Ashley W.Coconut Nail Art by Incoco Nail Polish Strips, High Style, 12 count uploaded by yudeyni t.

BY ART

Coconut Nail Art by Incoco Nail Polish Strips: 100% real nail polish--not plastic Instant beautiful nail art design 12 double-ended strips per set for a perfect fit Up to 10-14 days of wear Self-stick strips includes base, color, and top coats No... see more...

Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Love these nail strips by incoco coconut nail art. You can purchase these in many styles at Walmart for around $5. Depending on how much my hands are in water or cleaning they can last anywhere from a week to two weeks. They're easy to apply and lots of fun. Made in the USA. A handy tip is to know that once you remove the Polish strips from sealed packaging they must be used immediately after opening. Highly recommend.
Ashley W.
I received these in a Wal-Mart beauty box. I am a novice at doing my own nails and using stickers. These were fairly easy to apply, but I don't think I used the best ends for my nail beds. My nail beds are narrow and were not completely covered, so I don't know if these are suitable for all nail types. Other than the sizing problem I think these turned out nicely!
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Un diseño muy bonito, elegante y faciles de aplicar. El costo no es tan alto pero tampoco son tan baratos. El tiempo de duracion es regular si constantemente haces limpieza en casa y esas actividades de ama de casa. Pero en general son buenas y lucen muy bonitas puestas.
yudeyni t.
Santo Domingo
So far the best nail art sticker I've used!! Super long lasting, looks great! The design is really nice and fabulous! Love it