Coconut Nail Art by Incoco Nail Polish Strips, Fashion Statement, 12 count uploaded by Vanna L.Coconut Nail Art by Incoco Nail Polish Strips, Fashion Statement, 12 count uploaded by Ainsley K.

BY COCONUT

Coconut Nail Art by Incoco Nail Polish Strips: 100% real nail polish--not plastic Instant beautiful nail art design 12 double-ended strips per set for a perfect fit Up to 10-14 days of wear Self-stick strips includes base, color, and top coats No... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jenn E.
I do love the design of the nail strips. I received in my lip monthly bag I believe and I just do not like stickers for your nails. I do not have good luck with them as I work in an office environment and am typing on home computer all day. Would not purchase on my own
Kristy H.
Lexington , KY
These are ok. Kinda like jamberry but cheaper. I got these in my Walmart box awhile ago. Not really a fan of the colors they sent me. I won't buy but it's cute for someone else. They are easy to apply.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Great product. I thought it was going to be super tedious, but actual fairly simple and fast. Does have a strong nail polish smell
Karina M.
Brownsville, TX
I love these multi color designs on the nails it's not too crazy and the stickers are easy to apply and last long
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love these Incoco nail polish strips! Despite being nail strips/stickers, they look very much like nail polish (they're made with real nail polish, after all!) and are incredibly easy to apply and have cut down the time I spend doing my nails drastically (from an hour to about 15 minutes). They're also super easy to apply, set wonderfully, and last me about 2 weeks, whereas normal. All polish lasts me about 5-6 days if I'm lucky. This is a great product for those who want cute nails but don't have the money to go to a nail salon every two weeks, or don't have the time to constantly do their nails. The fashion statement nail strips are so chic and classy, and go with pretty much anything. Highly recommended!
Tamar M.
Will I have to use ,,uncoloured" nail lacquer after putting this on my nails?