BY ART

Coconut Nail Art by Incoco Nail Polish Strips: 100% real nail polish--not plastic Instant beautiful nail art design 12 double-ended strips per set for a perfect fit Up to 10-14 days of wear Self-stick strips includes base, color, and top coats No... see more...

Mara R.
10/10 would recommend and WILL be purchasing more!! I purchased these after hearing good things about them, and wow. Only $5 at wal mart, super easy to apply and come with everything you need. I did add a top coat just as extra insurance and I’m currently on day 9 and they have very very minimal tip wear and literally 2 or 3 small chips. Still completely wearable and don’t look raggedy at all. I wash my hands a ton and worked with them a lot over this past 9 days, I honestly didn’t expect these strips to last this well but I was very pleasantly surprised!
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I love these nail polish strips! They are super easy and quick to apply on the nail with 0 drying time. I love how they stay on for up to two weeks too. These really are awesome!
Sarah P.
Vallejo, CA
I'm not normally a big fan of nail polish strips, but I was in a hurry one day, and I was fresh out of inspiration and needed my nails done for date night. I had a pack of the Coconut by Incoco nail polish strips lying around in my nail art drawer, so I figured why not give it a try. I have the strips in the design Desert Rose, which is very tribal-like, in turquoise and reds. These actually worked pretty well. They let you work with them without tearing or bunching as much as some of the competitors polish strips. I usually have issues filing off the excess polish around the tips, but these filed off evenly and aren't lifting up at all so far. I'm pretty impressed overall.
Cassidy L.
Louisville, KY
I grabbed these because the Sally Hansen one’s were discontinued and wow was it a good choice! These are only $6 at walmart and i got a cute marble pattern. They come with a little nail file and were very easy to apply, it took me about 20 minutes to do my nails. I wash my hands ALOT and they lasted me 10 days without a top coat. However, I dont see how these are double sided i could only get one set and maybe some leftovers for accent nails later on. I would repurchase and recommend these for sure.
Mei-Ling M.
Brooklyn, NY
These were easy to apply. I received this in a Walmart beauty box, so the design i got were was cute. The only problem is the way you have to peel them, if done wrong they will stick to your already done nail. I've tried another stick on nail polish before and this one was a lot better than the other one. This is perfect for last minute manicures. They "dry" instantly. Barely have to fan my nails and wait for them to dry and not be smudged. I would get then again and recommend them.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
😳 I hate it when I swoop into a review with the unpopular opinion. 🙈 I wouldn't voluntarily seek people out and suggest these, but if asked, I wouldn't recommend them, either. First impression before using them was initially positive. Box includes mini nail file, cuticle stick and stickers. It all went downhill after opening. Their sticker size selection is limited compared to other stick-on brands and there were 2 nails on each hand I didn't have a match for, so I had to combine 2 boxes-so the price per application doubled. Directions said to use them immediately after popping the pouch to the stickers. I have no idea what the active ingredient is for these since they had to be sealed and they have to be used immediately, but that's disappointing-especially because in my case, where I could only use a couple stickers from 2 packs, so basically the rest were all a waste. The stickers themselves are a smidge thicker than some of their competitors, but these stickers aren't very sticky and the edges tend to peel after application-even with a protective top coat. They smell like chemicals-not appealing. I'm not a huge fan of their designs, and I've yet to come across one that I actually like. Limited selection, product begins peeling off not long after applied, inconvenient sizing, cheap hold. I prefer Kiss hands down
Alexis I.
Pittsburgh, PA
Super easy to apply, especially on my mom dominate hand. They didn't rip or bunch and easy to file off the excess. Also they were easy to reposition on the nail. The only problem was the setting time. It took awhile for the sticker to fully harden. Would definitely apply these the night before and let them harden while you sleep, or apply a fast drying top coat to them to keep them from indenting.
Natalie H.
I have never had the best of luck in trying Jamberry, so I thought I would give these a shot when I spotted them at Walmart. I will definitely try them again! They were quick and easy to apply, and lasted just as well. I did put a top coat on, which helped them last longer, but overall, I really liked these.
Karina I.
Boca Raton, FL
This product you can get it in walmart for 5 dollars, it is easily applied this very good price and for those who are madras and do not have time to go to the salon to get ready Las unas this product is excellent for you because only lasts about 5 minutes and ready
Amanda L.
I love these nail strips! They're made with real nail polish, so they last much longer than other nail decals. They have lots of fun and cute designs, and are quick and easy to apply.