BY ILLUME

Perfect for dabbing on your pulse points, wrists and neck on-the-go, this beautifully scented rollerball perfume leaves a fragrant trail of tropical coconut milk, mango and palm leaf. 6.5mL. see more...

Coconut Milk Mango Rollerball Perfume by Illume

Start your review of Coconut Milk Mango Rollerball Perfume by Illume!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sarah M.
St, NL
I love this! It's such a fresh scent. Good for every day during the spring and summer time. When I'm wearing this people always say I smell good. I took off one star for the staying power because it doesn't stay very long. Otherwise, $16 for a roller ball is good deal. And if you order online from Indigo you can usually get cash back or use a discount code!
Caroline R.
I love this perfume! Lasts a long time, the best smells and cute packaging! It smells like a Hawaiian sunrise mixed with an Anthropologie candle! Who wouldn't want to smell like an Anthropologie candle??
Sam K.
Annapolis, MD
I love the scent of this perfume it’s so summery! The size is also perfect for just throwing in your purse. The only thing I will say is it’s not the longest lasting perfume I’ve ever tried; it’ll usually smell super strong for like 30 minutes and then get pretty faint