BY CREAM OF NATURE

Detangling & Conditioning Conditioner see more...

Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
In the past I was more of a conditioner girl, but after seeing how healthy my hair can be with a solid shampoo job, I'm onto it! I bought this product because I love creme of nature and it goes a very long way. I have waist length hair, texlaxed, and a palm full of shampoo cleans my hair to the max! I shampoo more than once out of preference, but one wash would be more than enough! I absolutely love this produce and recommend it to anyone that has long hair they want to shine, moisturize, and keep healthy!
Iyanna A.
lawrenceville
I love love love this conditioner l, as being a natural Haur girl finding products can be hard but when i use this conditioner it leaves my Hair with a great smell and it’s very moisturized .
Dymond T.
Baltimore, MD
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! 😍😍😍 it’s great for the hair ! I love it because it detangles my hair very well and keeps it smelling good at the same time
This product leaves my hair nice and clean and soft after I finish and leaves my curls POPPING
Kayleigh c.
wilmington
I loveeee this conditioner sooooooo much it makes my hair so soft, smooth, and silky. Ye sit is safe for color treated hair. Very affordable. It is the bessssst conditioner in the world . I am definitely satisfied with this conditioner. And the best part is it smells awesome
CERA B.
Beeville, TX
I love this conditioner. I use it after I shampoo my hair and it makes my hair feel so good and soft. It is safe for color treated hair, because I like to color my hair often and my color still looks amazing after I use this.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Me fascinan los productos con esencias naturales coco y leche definitivamente la pareja perfecta. El cabello queda súper suave e hidratado. Me gusta mucho.
Shy W.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love this conditioner!!!! Great moisture without being too heavy!!!! I will say that it's a bit thin I prefer a thicker texture.
Mary V.
Columbia, MO
I love this conditioner it works really good. I love when they add coconut milk to products because it makes them work better.
Brandy H.
Morganton, NC
This is om for ur hair.smells great and makes ur hair very shiny and manageable..great product if yoy wnna buy thiz
lauren T.
Goodyear, AZ
I use this as a leave in conditioner and it makes my hair smells so good and smooth ♡ very much with your money ♡
Lori A.
Why is this listed as a Revlon product?? When it's not?

Kohl's