BeveragesJuiceVital Proteins
Coconut Milk Collagen Creamer Coconut - 102 oz by Vital (pack 0f 4)

Coconut Milk Collagen Creamer Coconut - 10.2 oz. by Vital (pack 0f 4)

by Vital Proteins

Vital Proteins Coconut Milk Collagen Creamer Coconut is a nourishing way to boost your morning brew. Also great in teas, baked goods, and desserts, these versatile Creamers are Whole30-approved and free of dairy, artificial flavors, added sugars, and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coconut Milk Collagen Creamer Coconut - 10.2 oz. by Vital (pack 0f 4)!
Asia W.
I love my vitalproteins Soo much I had to try their creamer! Yesss they have collagen creamer!!! I'm so excited to test out and try this coconut flavoring one, now they do have other flavors in this collagen creamer if coconut is not your thing 👀(Vanilla or mocha) Update: I have added this to my coffee (I use foldgers) I did One scoop with 8 oz of coffee, I Can taste the coconut a kinda lightness to it and I suggest to get a milk frother to mix this in with your coffee so it doesn't Clump up or use a fork using a spoon it didn't work for me but it worked with my milk frother, Also I added a dash of sugar and a splash of honey to give it more of a sweeter taste it does not really have much of a sweet taste if you're like me I would like a little bit of sweetness with my coffee in the morning but overall this is a good flavor would recommend trying the creamers😄 #vitalprotein #collagencreamer #health #healthier #healthylifestyle #coconut #yum #excited
Carolyn C.
Definitely like a d will continue to use this as a creamer for my coffee but also as my daily collagen. My only complaint is this flavor is really only good for hot drinks. I dont like hot coffee, I drink iced coffee all year round. So this tends to get a bit of a film on top. But its manageable with a straw, or a hot drink.

Looking for your answer?