Coconut Foot Crème

Our Coconut Foot Cream is a natural, tropical treat for weary, dry feet.

Will this help my feet stay moisturized in the winter?
Does this have a good scent to it ?
Does this foot Creme help with cracked feet?
Start your review of Coconut Foot Crème!
Cassie R.
Coconut Foot Crème uploaded by Cassie R.
The foot cream is absolutely phenomenal!!! Calling it a "cream" is a bit misleading, it's more like a gel. It is similar to vaseline, but smells and works WAY better. After just one use my cracked, rough and sore feet felt smooth, moisturized and completely soothed. A little goes a long way. The only thing I don't love about it is it can get stick if you use a tad too much.
Rachel B.
Lynbrook, NY
Coconut Foot Crème uploaded by Rachel B.
Purchased at: Walmart
My feet get really dry in the winter and this foot creme really helps. My bottle is almost empty and I will be buying more when winter comes around again. It smells so good and really makes my feet soft. I like to put it on and then put on comfy slipper socks on before bed. It is more of a foot mask so you would need to put something over your feet It does not soak in right away.
Chantal K.
Abilene, KS
Coconut Foot Crème uploaded by Chantal K.
I got this as a Christmas gift and I really love it! It really works well on my dry feet. Every time I put it on it just moisturizes my feet so deeply! I haven't found anything that works like this product!
Ashley  A.
Phoenix, AZ
Coconut Foot Crème uploaded by Ashley  A.
Purchased at: Target
Burt's Bees 🐝 what a disappointment. I NEVER thought I’d be saying that! Well their Coconut Foot Crème is sadly NOT #BurtsBees standard. Made with #VitaminE this product does absolutely NOTHING! I used this product religiously for a week and absolutely NOTHING changed no #deadskin falling off NO softer skin and let me tell you I’m NOT one to wear #socks so it was absolute torture in #Phoenix #Arizona in 116f #Summer so needless to say I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE! 🐝
Christina F.
Williamsport
I actually received this as a stocking stuffer a couple years ago. I am a big fan of Burt's Bees products so I was excited to try this. When you first open the tube you are enveloped in an inviting coconut scent and because it's 99% natural ingredients there is not hint of that overly sweet fake coconut scent I often smell. The texture of this creme is definitely sticky and because it has about 4 or 5 different types of oil in it, it can feel a bit slimy/slick. I have used it a few times, normally fresh out of the shower before bed when my feet are soft to help absorb the creme. I make sure to put on a clean pair of socks especially when walking around afterwards because it does take a while to absorb and I'd rather not get the product on the carpet or have any thing that may be on the carpet stick to the bottom of my feet. I also wash my hands afterwards so that they aren't a semi sticky mess. It did make a noticeable difference after a few good uses.
Christina  S.
Auburn Hills, MI
Coconut Foot Crème uploaded by Christina  S.
Purchased at: CVS
This stuff works wonders! I get dry feet in the winter and this adds a layer of moister to them. It is oily so you definitely have to cover your feet with sucks to let it soak in. If you don’t mind doing that then this is a great option.
Patrycja D.
Falls Church, VA
Coconut Foot Crème uploaded by Patrycja D.
I applied this product for a while when going to sleep. I have to admit I don't like this product. It doesn't even smell like a coconut, it didn't make my feet more moisturized even though my feet are in a good condition, just wanted a little more smooth which I also didn't receive with this product. It's greasy and thick and doesn't feel nice when applied to your feet.
Josie B.
Philadelphia, PA
Coconut Foot Crème uploaded by Josie B.
At first, I was really surprised by the consistency of this. I expected it to be more like a rich lotion but it’s more of a thick oily gel. Therefore it’s a little hard to apply, but not tremendously difficult. The smell is so nice. Coconut with a touch of mint. My feet feel very soft when I use this.
Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
Most lotions just don't seem to provide enough moisture to really make a difference but this stuff is fantastic. I was really surprised when I opened it though because I was expecting a thick, white cream but it's completely different... the closest comparison I could make of the consistency is a mix of honey and Vaseline. It's very thick & a little sticky but I've found that if I press it to my foot and wait a few seconds before spreading it, it'll heat up and spread very well. As others have said, it's not something you're going to put on before going out but it will really help with dry or cracked feet. I put it on in bed and then put socks on before going to bed. By the morning, my skin has absorbed it and when I take off the socks, my feet are softer and aren't sticky. I have had a couple of mornings where some sticky residue was left but usually I don't. This has an amazing coconut scent too which is great to smell each evening as I get ready for bed
Yuliana O.
San Antonio, TX
Coconut Foot Crème uploaded by Yuliana O.
Purchased at: Amazon
If your feet look dry, I recommend this product. Its coconut smell is delicious and lasts, the consistency of the product is yellow and quite thick, but it leaves your feet very soft, it doesn’t leave a greasy sensation because it’s absorbed very well and it won’t make you sweat.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Noeli J.
Nashville, TN
il y a 2 ans
Burts Bees Coconut Foot Creme ?quien lo a provado? Y funciona?
Jimi A.
Weehawken , NJ
il y a 3 ans
Does Burts Bees Coconut Foot Creme work better than the peppermint foot Creme?
Cicely D. il y a 2 ans