BY COCONUT DREAM

Coconut Dream Original Enriched Coconut Drink.
New.
Gluten free.
3x more Calcium than the leading brand+.
All natural, made with real coconut.
Vitamins A, D, B12 & Calcium.
MCFAs support metabolism*. see more...

Tonya G.
Tonya G.
Spokane, WA
I've been vegetarian for nearly two years with many attempts at becoming vegan. Coconut milk is a great substitution for anything from creamer in my coffee to an ingredient in recipes.
Waleska C.
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
This milk is delicious! This is really creamy and brings a whole other level to coconut milk. It is affordable and when you try it you will and buy another one instantly! It does not need improvement because it is delicious! I would buy another one next time I go to Walmart.
Marlene J.
Marlene J.
Toronto, Ontario
Most of the coconut milk I've tried are watery, but this one was creamy and pretty much the same consistency as real milk.

Has a nice light coconut milk taste but not overwhelming.

I have also experimented with cooking with various brands, and I like how Coconut Dream results in a thicker texture for soups, smoothies, puddings, toppings, sauces, pancakes/waffles. Great for using as an alternative to cow milk in cakes.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Foodie Expert
I have tried various Dairy and Gluten Free Milk alternatives over the years and by far the Hain Celestial Coconut Dream Beverage is tops! Great consistency and very yummy - with no "weird" after taste like some soy based brands I have tried. It makes amazing smoothies and I can't wait to give it a try in baking as well!
Véronique S.
Véronique S.
I love coconut! i feel like it's a little underestimated!! But anyway, i would recommend this as it is a healthy vegetarian milk substitute!