Coconut Body Wash

Body Care - *USA* Ipanema Coconut SG - Bottles 385 ml Body Care

Are there any scents for men?
How much does this cost?
Does this have a scent?? Does this item irritate your skin?
Start your review of Coconut Body Wash!
kristin W.
Mildred, PA
Coconut Body Wash uploaded by kristin W.
this product has a nice fragrance, it smells "unisex" and is not too strong. it leaves me feeling clean but not dry, but nothing to write home about. it is what I want from a body wash. at the price point, I would purchase! I'd like to try other scents as well.
Teena M.
Sacramento, CA
Coconut Body Wash uploaded by Teena M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoy using this soap. It makes my skin feel so soft. The scent is nice and not overpowering. My skin is so hydrated after using this. It's my go to soap. It lasts me a month. Definitely going to keep buying this. I also wouldn't mind trying the other scents.
Luna S.
Phoenix, AZ
Coconut Body Wash uploaded by Luna S.
I love the smell of this! It is delightful, it is refreshing without being overwhelming. It only takes a bit to wash up with and helps your skin feeling clean and soft.
Karina B.
Sparks, NV
Coconut Body Wash uploaded by Karina B.
This body wash is super nice. I love that is has cold pressed oil, I feel like you know that you’re getting the real benefits from the oil and the ingredients. It smells really nice, not over powering and it does actually suds up a bit too. Overall I really liked it, I even used it on my 4 year old son for his bath.
keely R.
Port Angeles, WA
Coconut Body Wash uploaded by keely R.
I really love this body wash! I got it free from influenster in my Galentines Voxbox and i absolutely LOVE it!! It smells amazing and makes my skin so smooth. I really like the fact its made with cold pressed coconut oil 😍 coconut oil is ons if my favs. I definitely wanna try the other kinds thoigh, i bet theyre just as great! @naturesbounty #natureboxbeauty #unboxingyourbeauty
Taylor D.
Austin, TX
Smells great, great amount per value. Love that they’re taking a clean beauty route for an affordable price! My only negative is I feel like I have to use quite a bit in order to get a nice clean feeling, and the scent doesn’t last as long as I’d like.
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
Wow...I'm so glad I received this to try!! I'm a huge bath junkie and I absolutely love this shower gel. It smells so good and lathers up nice. It rinses off well and leaves my skin felling soft and clean!! I received this complementary to test but my opinion is my own.
October K.
Coconut Body Wash uploaded by October K.
I got a free sample of this to review and I like this body wash. It suds up alright not as much as I'd like but I feel clean. It smells pretty good moderately of coconut creme type scent. This body wash made my skin soft.
Haley S.
Englewood, CO
I had never heard of this brand before, but recived this complementary from Influenster. While this body wash doesn't have an amazing lasting scent on the skin, it also doesn't dry me out or make my skin tight. In fact, it leaves my skin slightly glowy and soft. I would recommend checking it out.
Brittney V.
Lubbock, TX
Coconut Body Wash uploaded by Brittney V.
This body wash smells amazing and it leaves my skin feeling soooo soft. Id def purchase considering the cost. Its not too pricey for the amount of luxury you get from it.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tyra L.
Fresno, CA
il y a 2 ans
Coconut Body Wash what are you thoughts?
Amanda D. il y a 2 ans
I really like this body wash! It’s got a gentle smell it’s prettg good and makes my skin feel nice after a shower. I really love the fact that they have ingredients you can read and pronounce so it doesn’t have a bunch of chemicals, which for me is a big concern. I’d buy it! They’re not expensive either and a little of it goes a long way. Packaging is cute too.