Coconut Body Oil - 8oz- 100% Pure & Natural - For Body & Hair!

This light oil is a dream come true for skin care and massage! It is Fractionated Coconut Oil, which is the liquid part of coconut oil, skimmed off the top like cream from milk - this means it is liquid at room temperature, as opposed to regular coconut oil which is solid at room temperature. Coconut oil is an exceptional oil for dry, itchy or sensitive skin. It will not clog pores and it absorbs readily into the skin. Coconut oil can act as a protective barrier for the skin...it is light and non-greasy. Since Coconut Oil is naturally water soluble, it also washes out of clothing and linens with ease!

100% Pure Coconut Oil; Absorbs readily into the skin; Excellent for dry, itchy, sensitive skin; Fractionated Coconut

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coconut Body Oil - 8oz- 100% Pure & Natural - For Body & Hair!!
a month agoLatham , NY
The fact this 100% natural is awesome. And it really is all natural. The smell is great and so soothing when applying to body. It almost has a calm element to it. After taking a shower with that as I’ve noticed that there is a awesome smell that illuminates throughout the day.
a month agoGreenville, SC
I love this product. I've had body aches an back aches since I was younger. I was in an accident an it made it worse. You can't go wrong with this. What do y'all think please leave a comment.
3 months ago
This is great to use during massages and helps with your hair long lasting? YES!! I would however improve the size definitely needs more, the price is good not pricey at all, and this is the only body oil I’m going to be sticking with, would buy it again 100%.
a month agoPhoenix , AZ
This product was exactly as it was described. My first experience using Coconut Oil as a skin moisturizer. I LOVE IT. I use it right after I step out of the shower. I feel a difference in the texture of my skin after using it. And I will most definitely buy this product again in the future.
23 days agoParamount
I love the smell of coconut. I’ve had this product once and I really liked it. Don’t know what I haven’t gotten it yet again. But my skin just smelled so nice and was smooth.
4 months agoCorvallis, OR
Coconut body oil so amazing great smell great bill great product any great easy to use bottle it's very gentle I would highly recommend this product the prices can be a little steep depending on what you're buying it's all in what you buy and it's worth every penny it's awesome going to purchase again
3 months agoblythe, ga
I love all things coconut so when I found this Body oil for the body and hair i was so excited to try it! Much to my surprise it doesn't have a strong coconut smell but it's faint once you put it on your skin, which some people would appreciate. It does not last long enough in my opinion but I'd be willing to give it another try.
4 months agoWalla Walla, WA
I use this oil for moisturizing & it works well. The pump jar is so convenient to put at the sink to use it after washing my hands. My hands had become very dry and this has worked. No dry flaky looking hands now. And it obsorbs pretty well.
4 months agoMiami, FL
For people that have super dry hair and skin, you must get this. I love the scent of coconut 🥥 in this body oil. It will leave your hands, body and hair smooth like a baby’s butt. Your hair will be very smooth and hydrated as well. This truly is an amazing product. Definitely recommend it.
4 months ago
This oil has exellent coverage, nice smell, and is easy to use. My only reason for holding back a star is that it is slow to absorb (so unless you have the time to stand around for 10 -20 minutes, the oil will transfer into your clothes or sheets).