BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karissa E.
Escondido, CA
Love!! It smells so good! I love the body butter as it keeps my skin so moist! Definitely one of on go to’s. You can’t go wrong with this gift set.
Brittany C.
Elizabeth, NJ
It smells amazingggg, the quality is great and most of all its very moisturizing and hydrating. I highly recommend you get this. Totally worth it.
Laura R.
Me gusta mucho! Me deja la piel super suave. La use por 2 meses y sentí mucha la diferencia en mi piel. Estoy segura de que la compraré otra vrz
Rosaira S.
Clarksville, TN
I love everything about the body shop coconut!! It smell lingers on your skin and it's delicious!! Its just great and i can't stop buying it!!
Nallely D.
Menifee
Omg !
This is amazing!
If you have that kind if not prefect skin, this is for you.
I have not so prefect skin and this have changed my life.
Carrington H.
South Bend, IN
Coconut everything please. I’ve used this set before and I am so upset my areas Body Shop closed down. I miss this. It was such a good set!
Danielle P.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE EVERYTHING !!! love the smell, love how your skin feels after you shower. its the best, just wish it came a  little bigger
Christie B.
Johnstown
Who doesn't love the smell of coconut. I love using this scrub, especially after i shave it makes my legs super smooth and smell amazing
Alina R.
Andover, MN
I’ve gotten this gift set for my sister for Christmas last year and she loved it. I want to try it out. Sje said it smelled very nice.
Autumn H.
Chillicothe
I loved this set it was bought as a gift for me and i used it all till it was gone and it make the whole bathroom smell so good me too