BY THE BODY SHOP #65 in Skincare Sets

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa L.
After using these products my skin was so soft and felt great. It was a great value for the price. I've only used the one set but would definitely buy again.
Natalie C.
Venetia
This is great as a gift for your friends or just to treat yourself! I have done both and love the soft coconut scent for during and after my shower.
PAMELA C.
San Antonio, TX
This, and mango, and Satsuma are my top 3 favorite fragrances! The scrubs totally prepare your body for the body butter and makes your skin feel amazing!
Taylor L.
Corsicana, TX
I loved this gift set! I think that this mad my skin feel so much better, and I would recommend it to anyone who wants there one personal spa treatment.
Dianna A.
Any Body Shop lotion is worth the price! It leaves your skin so smooth and smelling amazing. I liked this gift set because it included some other items.
Christine B.
Jonesville, NC
I love the beautiful coconut smell that this product has every time I have used it it makes me feel like I'm at the beach. It is also very good quality.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
This is a great gift for just about anyone. They go on sale at the Body Shop every now and again and that's a good time to stock up! Would recommend.
Taylor 🌿.
I love giving gift sets from the body shop. It's a step up from bath and body works and has a more sophisticated look and quality to their products.
Deja W.
Bloomington, IN
I love the way this line leaves my skin looking and feeling after I use it. The Body Shop had good products all around and they are worthy the money
Brittany C.
Elizabeth, NJ
It smells amazingggg, the quality is great and most of all its very moisturizing and hydrating. I highly recommend you get this. Totally worth it.