BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly T.
Plano, TX
If you love coconut you’ll love this product.  The product smells as good as it works.  Your skin will feel soft and smooth , clean and fresh.    It doesn’t leave you feeling sticky or oily
Ellen S.
District Heights, MD
I love this product, it helps with my skin sensitivity very well at times. It is very moisturizing for my dry probe skin and it slathers on extremely smooth. This whole line is my go to for body lotion and soap.
Crystal L.
Coconut will always be my favorite smell and this little small and cute gift set is perfect for gifting to anyone who loves the smell of coconut !!! :) it is also great in the skin
Abriana P.
Escondido, CA
Love this scent ! I absolutely LOVE coconut scents and this is the best coconut one I've tried BYFAR! It's so perfect and extremely soft on the skin . arms feel soft all day long.
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
This is a cute little gift set perfect for the holidays. The coconut smell is amazing and not a potent sun screeny smell that you would only prefer to use in the summer. I'd recommend this to everyone!
Abbie S.
Mohawk, NY
If you love body butters then The Body Shop is the brand for you! Coconut is my favorite scent for my lotions/body washes/ and perfumes so this set leaves me smelling delicious all day every day!
Angelina R.
Pico rivera
gave as a gift they loved it and bought it again for other people i always see the gift set at their house and it seems to be used alot so i can assume they love it
Jessica M.
Ansonia, CT
This is hands down my favorite product. It goes on like butter and soothes my dry skin especially during the colder seasons. Highly recommend as winter approaches!
Brit H.
Burley, ID
I love the coconut scent. I have yet to purchase and use a Body Shop product I did not love. The sugar scrubs always leave my skin feeling super soft, as do the body butters.
Krystal V.
Old Bridge, NJ
My mom started using this and it made me want to buy it instantly. The smell is amazing. The price is great. It leaves me skin feeling super soft. There is nothing bad I can say about it. Something I would repurchase.