BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natalie P.
Mckeesport, PA
I really like the body shop's coconut line! If you are into coconut you will love their products! The scent is great and the lotion leaves your skin feeling so hydrated. The quality definately matched the price!!
Alexandra L.
Mt prospect
Smelt amazing in the shower I would defiantly buy again it was amazing and sensational. The smell was outstanding. It felt so good on your skin it exceeded my expectations. The brand Body Shop is known to have amazing products that please costumers
Elsa J.
These products really help my dry skin stay hydrated and smelling nice. It doesn't make my skin feel oily and the scent is more natural that perfumed. It's a little pricey for me but the quality is really great!
tricia s.
Mansfield, OH
the scent is amazing and so are the products. i have never been disappointed.. i believe that the body shop truly is amazing with all the products they offer. i would definitely recommend trying these products.
Emma G.
I love to give these as gifts  to friends around christmas time. They always say they smell great and are such a nice gift. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good gift to get for any occassion
Landon B.
Tipp City, OH
I love to use these products all the time. It keeps my skin very soft and vibrant. The body shop has a lot of products that I love to use on the daily. They feel very luxurious! The body shop will always be first choice
Ellen S.
District Heights, MD
I love this product, it helps with my skin sensitivity very well at times. It is very moisturizing for my dry probe skin and it slathers on extremely smooth. This whole line is my go to for body lotion and soap.
Abriana P.
Escondido, CA
Love this scent ! I absolutely LOVE coconut scents and this is the best coconut one I've tried BYFAR! It's so perfect and extremely soft on the skin . arms feel soft all day long.
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
This is a cute little gift set perfect for the holidays. The coconut smell is amazing and not a potent sun screeny smell that you would only prefer to use in the summer. I'd recommend this to everyone!
Abbie S.
Mohawk, NY
If you love body butters then The Body Shop is the brand for you! Coconut is my favorite scent for my lotions/body washes/ and perfumes so this set leaves me smelling delicious all day every day!