Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emma G.
I love to give these as gifts  to friends around christmas time. They always say they smell great and are such a nice gift. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good gift to get for any occassion
Samm P.
The coconut line from
The body shop is the only
Coconut fragrance for me. The others do not compare to this ! The moisturizer and the shower gel are my go to products. Best Coconut smell on the market !
Luckristie O.
Ocala, FL
Let's start off with that I am a huge coconut fan in general but this right here was the bee's knees LOL it left your skin so soft and smooth and just a smell of it itself brought me into a paradise
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Landon B.
Tipp City, OH
I love to use these products all the time. It keeps my skin very soft and vibrant. The body shop has a lot of products that I love to use on the daily. They feel very luxurious! The body shop will always be first choice
Ellen S.
District Heights, MD
I love this product, it helps with my skin sensitivity very well at times. It is very moisturizing for my dry probe skin and it slathers on extremely smooth. This whole line is my go to for body lotion and soap.
Abriana P.
Escondido, CA
Love this scent ! I absolutely LOVE coconut scents and this is the best coconut one I've tried BYFAR! It's so perfect and extremely soft on the skin . arms feel soft all day long.
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
This is a cute little gift set perfect for the holidays. The coconut smell is amazing and not a potent sun screeny smell that you would only prefer to use in the summer. I'd recommend this to everyone!
Mellisa S.
Brooklyn, NY
Coconut gotta be the best smelling scent out there , I love the way this thing smells I love the way it feels on the skin , I bought this at sephora very reasonable price
Abbie S.
Mohawk, NY
If you love body butters then The Body Shop is the brand for you! Coconut is my favorite scent for my lotions/body washes/ and perfumes so this set leaves me smelling delicious all day every day!