BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica M.
Ansonia, CT
This is hands down my favorite product. It goes on like butter and soothes my dry skin especially during the colder seasons. Highly recommend as winter approaches!
Brit H.
Burley, ID
I love the coconut scent. I have yet to purchase and use a Body Shop product I did not love. The sugar scrubs always leave my skin feeling super soft, as do the body butters.
Krystal V.
Old Bridge, NJ
My mom started using this and it made me want to buy it instantly. The smell is amazing. The price is great. It leaves me skin feeling super soft. There is nothing bad I can say about it. Something I would repurchase.
Char L.
Holidays are approaching and if you are into buying scented for your friends and loved ones this is a must have !!! I love this shop and it's products ! My grandma took me and we made it our thing ever since ! I don't even like coconut BUT giving credit where it's due is a must it was like really taking a shower with a coconut and the smell my nose gets tingly thinking of it lol
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
I received this gift set from a friend and I love it! Everything you need for a silky smooth and fresh showering experience! I love coconut anything and especially the body butters from The Body Shop are the best! They allow your skin to feel hydrated without being greasy! Would definitely buy this set for myself again!
Evelyn E.
Herriman, UT
I love this set, I have both it in other senses and sizes, I love the smells, the feeling it gives to my skin every time I used it it feels very gently and it gives and amazing smell, it is very effective to any kind of skin types, it is very practical to have everywhere even to carry on your purse.
Rachel T.
Kissimmee
I love coconut so this stuff is amazing. It will have to smelling so good afterwards. It was my first time trying their products and I loved it. It was very gentle and relaxing I will repurchase it again. People ask me the brand all the time and I’m constantly recommending it!
Jaice M.
Haines City, FL
I have the body butter and I am absolutely obsessed! It smells so good and really smooths my legs. I only allly it to my legs and sometimes my shoulders when I've been out in the sun a lot but it's thick so only use a little bit. Super lovely if you enjoy coconut like I do.
Anna A.
Port Charlotte
Smells so good and leaves me with smooth, perfect skin. Is also great for your legs after shaving. The scents aren't super overwhelming and they smell natural, not like strong perfume smells. This stuff is perfect for people that like subtle, but effective lotions.
Vicky J.
Saint James, NY
I’m normally not the biggest fan of coconut, but these products smell great and work so well together, the lotion left me so soft that I was going up to my friends and family and making them feel how soft my knees and elbows were, highly recommended