BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Happy H.
This product smells amazing! It's long. Lasting and leaves your skin feeling so fresh and nice. I love this product and this line. It's worth the purchase in my opinion! Pricing is fair as well! Try it out!!
Emma G.
I love to give these as gifts  to friends around christmas time. They always say they smell great and are such a nice gift. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good gift to get for any occassion
Samm P.
The coconut line from
The body shop is the only
Coconut fragrance for me. The others do not compare to this ! The moisturizer and the shower gel are my go to products. Best Coconut smell on the market !
Luckristie O.
Ocala
Let's start off with that I am a huge coconut fan in general but this right here was the bee's knees LOL it left your skin so soft and smooth and just a smell of it itself brought me into a paradise
Morgan S.
Brookville
I love all body shop products. The gift set is great for the holidays or just to stock up for yourself at a great price. It met my expectations and was effective. Packaging was beautiful as always.
Anna S.
Coconut oil anything 'coconut' is the new sensation and for good reason, as coconut has moisturizing properties for normal, combination and sensitive skin. This product is a great gift idea for anyone or to treat yourself! I am a repeat purchaser and would highly recommend as it makes for a good-value for your money!
Yanibell P.
I love anything coconut... this is amazing. Feels like feathers on your skin... so soft. Good price and great product that does what it's meant to do... what are you waiting for? I recommend 100%
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Carolina D.
Coconut ? I’m there ! Got this for my birthday and it smelled amaaazing and felt great on the skin. I have dry skin and this made me feel baby soft , pick this up next time you’re in the area !
Landon B.
Tipp City, OH
I love to use these products all the time. It keeps my skin very soft and vibrant. The body shop has a lot of products that I love to use on the daily. They feel very luxurious! The body shop will always be first choice