BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Olivia K.
Grand forks , ND
I absolutely love the smell of this product, and it works amazing! I have extremely dry skin, and this body butter is one of the few lotions that can hydrate my skin enough. I purchased my set at Ulta, though it was a little expensive, I think the product is worth it.
Vicky J.
Saint James
I’m normally not the biggest fan of coconut, but these products smell great and work so well together, the lotion left me so soft that I was going up to my friends and family and making them feel how soft my knees and elbows were, highly recommended
Ishani N.
Richardson
amazing love the product, is just the fantastic body shop quality im looking for and smells amazing. id recommend it to everyone and think it was worth buying and will definitely buy this product again in the future . is a must buy and you will be happy you got it
Tahja H.
Tampa
This collection smells so good and really works,I would swear by this product,I am surprised that I came by this it is something that I usually wouldn’t buy but I’m glad I did It is very moisturizing especially to my dry skin
Alana M.
Hollywood, FL
I got this for a family member last Christmas, it was a great scent for a great price. I liked that it was a light scent so if you aren't 100% sure the person will like a heavier perfumed scent this is perfect. I also think this would be great for girls and guys.
Rayla B.
I love the spong that comes with this set it goes so well with the soap it  feels so nice on your skin this sets it’s such a good price , I am a repeat user of this product, it smells nice and leaves you nice and fresh
Natalie P.
State College, PA
I really like the body shop's coconut line! If you are into coconut you will love their products! The scent is great and the lotion leaves your skin feeling so hydrated. The quality definately matched the price!!
Alexandra L.
Mt prospect
Smelt amazing in the shower I would defiantly buy again it was amazing and sensational. The smell was outstanding. It felt so good on your skin it exceeded my expectations. The brand Body Shop is known to have amazing products that please costumers
Elsa J.
These products really help my dry skin stay hydrated and smelling nice. It doesn't make my skin feel oily and the scent is more natural that perfumed. It's a little pricey for me but the quality is really great!
tricia s.
Mansfield, OH
the scent is amazing and so are the products. i have never been disappointed.. i believe that the body shop truly is amazing with all the products they offer. i would definitely recommend trying these products.