BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emma F.
Sharon
I've only bought two products from the body shop, but I loved them so much, that they are already gone, and I just got them. The hand lotion on my skin, feels so amazing and the smell is to die for. Definitely recommend.
Alana M.
Hollywood, FL
I got this for a family member last Christmas, it was a great scent for a great price. I liked that it was a light scent so if you aren't 100% sure the person will like a heavier perfumed scent this is perfect. I also think this would be great for girls and guys.
Rayla B.
I love the spong that comes with this set it goes so well with the soap it  feels so nice on your skin this sets it’s such a good price , I am a repeat user of this product, it smells nice and leaves you nice and fresh
sheena s.
Council Bluffs, IA
My husband got this for me last year for a stocking stuffer.it is tiny. But it smells amazing. The body butter is too die for. You smell amazing all day long. I have really sensitive skin and i had no issues.
Happy H.
This product smells amazing! It's long. Lasting and leaves your skin feeling so fresh and nice. I love this product and this line. It's worth the purchase in my opinion! Pricing is fair as well! Try it out!!
Zoe W.
This is a great gift for the holidays for anybody I bought mine from online and I usually buy it online it is so effective and so soft Good value good price worth your money there’s really no room for improvement everything you need for the shower
Samm P.
The coconut line from
The body shop is the only
Coconut fragrance for me. The others do not compare to this ! The moisturizer and the shower gel are my go to products. Best Coconut smell on the market !
Luckristie O.
Ocala
Let's start off with that I am a huge coconut fan in general but this right here was the bee's knees LOL it left your skin so soft and smooth and just a smell of it itself brought me into a paradise
Laura S.
Bladenboro , NC
This stuff smells SOOOO good. And it's super moisturizing. Very effective and the price isn't bad. I'm a repeat user of a ton of body shop products including this one. I would definitely buy it again
Morgan S.
Brookville
I love all body shop products. The gift set is great for the holidays or just to stock up for yourself at a great price. It met my expectations and was effective. Packaging was beautiful as always.