BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda S.
Tell City
I personally love all coconut smelling thing and this smells so amazing! It is very effective and is just amazing!! It is so gentle on my skin and makes my skin feel amazing after I use it! It has went above and beyond my expectations! Can’t wait to get more!
Kacie L.
Amelia,Ohio
I love the smell of coconut lotions and soaps so I buy this often, especially for quick gifts for friends. It’s a good value and makes it so I change my loofah more frequently than I think to do. 10/10 would recommend. Love this product and the morals of the company
Angel L.
I got this as a gift for Christmas and have used it a couple times. It is a good value but I'm not sure on the pricing obviously. It met my expectations. Like I said, I got it for Christmas. I would recommend it to anyone who is in need of a good thing!
ashley k.
this is a really cute set and t would make a great gift i dont know anyone who wouldnt be happy about receiving this i totally going to purchase it again when i am out of gift ideas also the price didnt hurt my wallet at all and i loved thag as well.  :)
Chelsea T.
Chicopee, MA
In LOVE with this product, it has a beautiful smell. The packaging is beautiful and expensive looking. After the first purchase I’ve been hooked and turned into a repeat customer. I can pick it I online normally or in some local stores. I would highly recommend this product to any of my friends.
Carrigan C.
Owens X Rds, AL
My go to body wash I absolutely love this kind because it’s not to pricey at all and it has very good quality you can buy it almost anywhere and the smells are all amazing never got one that wasn’t I highly recommend this item to everyone and anyone.
April M.
Queens
This scrub makes my skin so soft and smells AMAZING ! Using natural ingredients such as coconut oil allows your skin to stay hydrated and supple. I would recommend this to anyone who wants smooth skin that smells like a bowl of goodness. Enjoy !
Victoria F.
Middletown, CT
Got this is a gift and I was very happy with it. Smells amazing and is a great body wash and moisturizer combination. I would definitely rebuy these products after being gifted them! I would recommend to others for themselves or as a gift.
Marina B.
I love the body shop’s lotions because they are the perfect consistency. I always use this brand and I especially love this coconut one. It smells amazing and it meets all my expectations. Very hydrating! Would recommend to all my friends.
Patti H.
I love this product. Coconut is my favorite and I love how it makes my skin feel. I have the lotions, scrubs and creams. I recommend if you buy the scrubs buy the creams or lotions for a complete great feeling. Makes you skin feel so nice and you will love the smell as well!