BY THE BODY SHOP #65 in Skincare Sets

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Morgan S.
Brookville
I love all body shop products. The gift set is great for the holidays or just to stock up for yourself at a great price. It met my expectations and was effective. Packaging was beautiful as always.
Anna S.
Coconut oil anything 'coconut' is the new sensation and for good reason, as coconut has moisturizing properties for normal, combination and sensitive skin. This product is a great gift idea for anyone or to treat yourself! I am a repeat purchaser and would highly recommend as it makes for a good-value for your money!
Yanibell P.
I love anything coconut... this is amazing. Feels like feathers on your skin... so soft. Good price and great product that does what it's meant to do... what are you waiting for? I recommend 100%
Carolina D.
Coconut ? I’m there ! Got this for my birthday and it smelled amaaazing and felt great on the skin. I have dry skin and this made me feel baby soft , pick this up next time you’re in the area !
Kimberly T.
Plano, TX
If you love coconut you’ll love this product.  The product smells as good as it works.  Your skin will feel soft and smooth , clean and fresh.    It doesn’t leave you feeling sticky or oily
Crystal L.
Coconut will always be my favorite smell and this little small and cute gift set is perfect for gifting to anyone who loves the smell of coconut !!! :) it is also great in the skin
jennie A.
springfield, IL
Hey guys!! This has got to be one of the greatest gift ideas for the upcoming holiday season! When I purchased the sex I was completely happy with all the products performance!
Angelina R.
Pico rivera
gave as a gift they loved it and bought it again for other people i always see the gift set at their house and it seems to be used alot so i can assume they love it
Jessica M.
Ansonia, CT
This is hands down my favorite product. It goes on like butter and soothes my dry skin especially during the colder seasons. Highly recommend as winter approaches!
Brit H.
Burley, ID
I love the coconut scent. I have yet to purchase and use a Body Shop product I did not love. The sugar scrubs always leave my skin feeling super soft, as do the body butters.