BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
ليليشوعه ع.
Slough , Berkshire
This stuff smells incrrreeeeeeedible... as a moisturiser however, it’s not what I reach for the most
Bev D.
Gosport, Hampshire
I loved this product, always keep some in my drawer. Love the smell , makes my skin soft , love it xx
Claudia L.
Richborough Drive , Dudley
I love the smell of this set. The stuff lasts ages. Really good value for money. Highly recommend.
Savanna B.
Omg! This smells amazing! I love it! The price is good! I will definitely buy this product again!
Abbiè C.
Perfect gift set at an affordable price, nice packaging and would make a perfect gift for someone
ximena r.
Ciudad Valles
Es muy bueno,deja tu piel muy suave y es bueno para todo el dia, y muy barato, buena presentación
Poppy M.
Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
I got this as a gift and I really like the smell of the coconut and the sponge ilia very good too
Patricia H.
Carrera 88 b54 f64 Sur
..Hola.. .....😀😅👍Me gusta me parece que es muy bueno el producto 😀😅👍 100%. recomendado amigos ...
Sarah H.
Gloucestershire
My Autumn/winter choice. Love how it makes my skin feel. Would defiantly recommend yo a friend.
Jenna M.
Toronto, ON
I love using this product. The coconut smells is delicious. It feels like a tropical vacation.