Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set

Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set

BY THE BODY SHOP

4.5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars69%
  • 4 Stars24%
  • 3 Stars6%
  • 2 Stars1%
  • 1 Star1%
4.58 / 5 based on 391 Reviews

Product Description

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set
Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set
Reviews (391)
Q&A (0)
Buy on Amazon
berry f.
Glasgow , Glasgow
61 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
Body shop is my favourite the gift sets are great I buy these every year when the sale is on for pennies
Shantel G.
New Castle, DE
40 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
Huele delicioso. Muy bonito detalle si pretendes hacer un agrado o regalo. Buenos precios online también 
Ashleigh M.
Brisbane
9 reviews
SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN IN A BOTTLE!! Honestly the best thing I've ever used. Sooooo yum!! highly recommend!
Adel Q.
109 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
Love body shop stuff ever since my friend gifted me for my 17th! Smells absolutely amazing and creamy!
Bev D.
Gosport, Hampshire
19 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
I loved this product, always keep some in my drawer. Love the smell , makes my skin soft , love it xx
ليليشوعه ع.
Sherborne Street, Birmingham
16 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
This stuff smells incrrreeeeeeedible... as a moisturiser however, it’s not what I reach for the most
Claudia L.
Richborough Drive , Dudley
96 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
I love the smell of this set. The stuff lasts ages. Really good value for money. Highly recommend.
Abbiè C.
44 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
Perfect gift set at an affordable price, nice packaging and would make a perfect gift for someone
ximena r.
Ciudad Valles
48 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
Es muy bueno,deja tu piel muy suave y es bueno para todo el dia, y muy barato, buena presentación
Patricia H.
Carrera 88 b54 f64 Sur
99 reviews
Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
..Hola.. .....😀😅👍Me gusta me parece que es muy bueno el producto 😀😅👍 100%. recomendado amigos ...
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Join now to gain access to over 20 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us