BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessicah B.
I love the body shops coconut products. The smell is the best. I'm in love with the body butter and scrub.
Emma T.
Top favourite thing smells in the world. Nothing beats this specific brands take on coconut. Smells amazing
Josué G.
Annandale, VA
I purchased this for my girlfriend and she loved it. It met her expectations. I would purchase this again.
Shantel G.
New Castle, DE
Huele delicioso. Muy bonito detalle si pretendes hacer un agrado o regalo. Buenos precios online también
berry f.
Glasgow , Glasgow
Body shop is my favourite the gift sets are great I buy these every year when the sale is on for pennies
Ambar E.
panama city
Necesito recibir esto como regalo por ser una mujer poderosa y guerrera, esto me hará sentir fabulosa!!!!
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Vitaminas para tu piel... deja la piel sana brillante y llena de vida viéndote más joven mucho más tiempo
Ellie C.
gateshead
Love the body shops products, lovely smell that lasts through outs the day, have them in other scents too
Adel Q.
Love body shop stuff ever since my friend gifted me for my 17th! Smells absolutely amazing and creamy!
Ashleigh M.
Brisbane
SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN IN A BOTTLE!! Honestly the best thing I've ever used. Sooooo yum!! highly recommend!