BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Awash W.
Muscat
It's very good for nights it's clean easy and it makes you more beautiful I would like to use again and again
Molly M.
First of all I very rarely ever use any of these... I find They are sticky and not a nice consistency. Thanks
Karliegh H.
Caledonia is , ON
Great product bought it for myself as well as gifts for family members. Smells absolutely wonderful I love it
Miramis T.
montreal
Love this product , my skin feel soft and clean.
I will love to talk more about it but I just start using it
Josué G.
Annandale, VA
I purchased this for my girlfriend and she loved it. It met her expectations. I would purchase this again.
Emma T.
Top favourite thing smells in the world. Nothing beats this specific brands take on coconut. Smells amazing
Jessicah B.
I love the body shops coconut products. The smell is the best. I'm in love with the body butter and scrub.
Jennifer B.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Vitaminas para tu piel... deja la piel sana brillante y llena de vida viéndote más joven mucho más tiempo
Shantel G.
New Castle, DE
Huele delicioso. Muy bonito detalle si pretendes hacer un agrado o regalo. Buenos precios online también
Ellie C.
gateshead
Love the body shops products, lovely smell that lasts through outs the day, have them in other scents too