BY THE BODY SHOP

New Coconut Body-Bath 3-piece Gift Set . Gift Set contains: Coconut Body Butter, 13.5 oz- Coconut Shower Cream Gel, 8.4 oz-White Color Bath Sponge. This rich and creamy Body Butter is a feast for the skin. It melts straight in to leave skin feeling... see more...

Buy on Amazon
fooraMoon d.
Le noix de coco est bien pour la peau et le cheuveaux c'est pour ça je trouve que ce produit est tres efficaces
N E E M S H Y N.
Gatineau , QC
Received as a gift and loved it. It smells good and it hydrate very well. The product did its job very well.
Miramis T.
montreal
Love this product , my skin feel soft and clean.
I will love to talk more about it but I just start using it
Awash W.
Muscat
It's very good for nights it's clean easy and it makes you more beautiful I would like to use again and again
Esraa S.
I adore the smell of coconut in the products of the body shop In addition to cleaning and perfuming the body
Samantha P.
Wales, United Kingdom
Smells lovely. A real treat for yourself after bath time. Treat yourself today in the body shop in your town
tid_brayhmaniya S.
El marsa laayoune
Its made my skin veryy smooth and heaulthy i recommand fir it it s very beauthifull realyy goodd .
I like itt
Molly M.
First of all I very rarely ever use any of these... I find They are sticky and not a nice consistency. Thanks
Karliegh H.
Caledonia is , ON
Great product bought it for myself as well as gifts for family members. Smells absolutely wonderful I love it
Jessicah B.
I love the body shops coconut products. The smell is the best. I'm in love with the body butter and scrub.